Holiness of cheesiness

Plz  vote for me in the best Manan awrds manancrazyfan book
Dedicated to all potterheads

Nandini's POV

"Aaaaah, don't die. DON'T die" I scream jumping on my bed.

My sudden outburst made who was next  to me aka manik jerk up and ask "who died. God are you alright"?

"He died. Harry Potter died" I said half crying.

Manik facepalmed himself.

"Seriously boyfriend! You are dreaming of harry potter when there is the love of your life sleeping next to you." he said.

" Harry Potter is awesome.  And Stop calling me boyfriend" I complain.

He thinks for a while and says "Nah, I'll pass. That nickname suits you a lot".

I scowl at him and walk away.

After a while we both sit down to eat breakfast.

"Seriously Manik, I maybe a foodie but I can't eat a hundred and twenty dishes" I say looking at the table that was flooded with different foods.

"This reminds me, one day I had sweared on top of my future boyfriend that I would be on a diet for a day. I was so lucky that, guest were coming and Amms prepared a hundred and twenty five dishes. I knew, if I stayed at home, I wouldn't be able to control myself, so I went out and had 2 burgers, 2 pizzas, 1 KFC bucket and..... 2 cola's"i say continuously.

"I am sure, it was a diet for getting obese. Wait... you sweared on top of your future boyfriend aka me. Oh gracious God protect my head" he  says dramatically.

"Aww, my baby. I will protect your head " I Say cheesily.

Manik starts laughing and says" you being cheesy is so funny" .

"Exactly, my point. Let's play a game. Let's look who can remain the cheesy throughout the day" I suggest and Manik finally gives in to my decision.

After watching tv cuddling with Manik I say
"Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you everyone else disappears."

That's the most funniest pick up line.

I can see Manik supressing his smile.

He walks away after a few time he rushes and asks " Nandu, do you have a band aid"

"What happened? Are you okay? Manik.."

"I hurt myself falling for you" he completes with a mocking smile which makes me hit my head will my hands.

"Awwwww, Manik you know your eyes is bright like the ocean. And baby, I am lost at the ocean" I say another pick up line.

"Screw Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin, the only house I wanna be in is yours " manik says.

Ohhh so you play with Harry Potter.

The real game begins now. Be ready Mr. Manik Malhotra

"
Your smile's like expelliarmus: simple but disarming. " I say making him smirk and pull me closer.

"Did you survive Avada Kedavra? 'Cause you're drop dead gorgeous." I again say.
(Sorry, to all of you who has no clue about harry potter. I am also not very knowledged but I secretly love it. Don't tell my crazy freakily obsessed bff)

Manik looked taken aback for a minute but instantly it was replaced by a smirk.

He slowly pushed me towards the wall and trapped me between his hands. I stood there confused ar his actions with a cute pout and  he suddenly said " Honey, you give new meaning to the defintion of 'edible'"