A normally abnormal day!

Thanks for the wonderful comments. I cant believe I went from 80 reads to 470 in a day.
I need to say Nandini's character and mine are quite similar.
She is sarcastic and I am also.
She is crazy and even me and
Last and the most valid similarity, both have contagious hindi.

Nandini POV

I wake up hearing nothing in particular. Ya, the abnormal way I wake up. I rub my eyes and realize my position. I am leaning on Manik's shoulder and he is resting his head on mine. Usually when I sleep, I have a tendency to do gymnastics. I hope, I didn't practice it last night. Anyways, if I did he will realize, I am more talented than he thought. Wow! What an optimistic way to think. My train of thoughts are broken, when Manik wakes up. "Good morning" I chirped.

He rubs his eyes and streches

He rubs his eyes and streches. Guess what? His hand smacks me right on my face. I give out a small groan in pain. As the reflex, Manik jerks up and says in a breath " I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. Sorry."

I look at him with an angry glare, which soon fades discovering the honesty in his voice

"Well, what can I say. What an awesome way to start a day" I exclaim sarcastically.
To be frank, I am getting a little bored with the travelling in a car, eating, sleeping, bla bla.
We go to a nearby hotel and after changing, me and manik go have breakfast.
Manik was paying for the breakfast. I exit and wait for Manik. I started humming a song I heard last day.
Suddenly, a guy came and tried to snatch my bag. I need to bring my inner ninja form. Common Nandu. I tried to call out for help. But what can I say, this place is freakin deserted. I succeed in pulling my bag back. I swing the bag right on to his face, and my instincts about today came true. He dodged it and it straight away smacks my face. I fall on my butt! Wow! Ow!
He again comes towards me to snatch my bag, but suddenly I see him flying in the air. Okay! Total exaggeration.. you get the point. I look up to see Manik offering me his hand. With his help, I stand up and we walk towards the car. Suddenly, the guy kicks manik.
Thats it to bring the monster out. He starts beating the sh** out of him. I gotta say "that guy is on fire" .
Manik is already injured, I gotta help him. Guess what, now "this girl is on fire". I run upto them and swing my bag to hit the guy. I fail again. But this time, it doesn't hit me, it hits Manik.