Why did we make a deal?

Manik's POV
I slowly open my eyes and reality hits me, I am in a hospital. I stretched my arms and turned around to see Nandini sleeping peacefully. She is not really bad. Where is Cabir and Mukti. I slowly sit up on my bed and the nurse comes in and gives me an injection. My head ache had increased. I slowly plce my hand and wince in pain "ouch". Nandini suddenly wakes up and asks " Manik are you alright?". I nod and grab my mobile. The injections and medicines have started to show its effect.
"Manik, I'll come now. You take rest.".
"Okay".
Nandini POV

After changing, I went to canteen and bought lunch.

I enter to see Manik rubbing his eyes

I enter to see Manik rubbing his eyes. He looks so cute. What? Seriously? how can I even say that when he looks " so cute".
"Manik you look so cute".
"Kya?" Shit! Why did I say that. I give a fake smile and his face has his signature smirk on. " you know na manik, I always say start a day with garam chai and sarcasm". Saved! "Here's your tea".
"Oh so you were being sarcastic ?".
" ha, what did you think, that I,.. Nandini Murthy will find .....Manik malhotra cute. Funny"
" Manik, I know that you think that I am crazy, but I didn't think this much", I said faking tears. Manik opens his mouth to say something but I stuff food into his mouth. He is looking angry. Aiyappa! What have I done. He's gonna kill me now.
Manik's POV
Nandini is fumbling. Oh God, she looks so cute. Wait, what? Leave it. I need to have some fun. I try to persist my angry face. " what is this Nandini?" I fake anger. "S..sorry Manik, I... vo.. i"
"Kya? What are you trying to say?
" vo, I am sorry Manik. I will do what you say but don't shout. Kuch bhi karunga"Nandini said.
Hehe "kuch bhi?", I say
Nandini says "ha".
"So.. you will listen and obey everything I say for the next 24 hours".
"Ok"she says reluctantly. This is gonna be fun. Hehe.
The doctor comes inside and says"Good morning Manik, good morning Nandini"
We both greet him at the same time.
"Your discharge papers are ready. You can go but you should take rest and I have some more medicines.
"Thanks doc!" Nandini says.

Outside the hospital
"Manik, I am driving." Nandini orders.
"Acha, Nandini, do you remember the deal we made, half an hour ago?"
"Ugh!! Fine!".
Manik beta, I think this is gonna be the best day in your life.
I get in the car and slowly start driving the car.
"Manik, hum kaha...."
I interrupt her talks by saying "Nandini, don't even try to speak in hindi".
Nandini laughed and said " manik, you know, once I tried saying that I made round parathas for amms, but coz of my fabulous hindi, I ended up saying amms died". I stop the car and look to Nandini and say " you know what, every second I spend with you I feel a person can't be more creepy. Then guess what, you prove me wrong". Nandini grins and says "I am so proud of myself."
I start my car and say "aren't you even feeling a little embarrassed ?"
"Mr. Manik malhotra, don't you know that Nandini moorthy doesn't feel embarrassed by monkeys?"
This girl. "Nandini shut up! Don't forget the deal. I say shut up.
I look at her and I see her with an angry pout and she holds her ears and says" sholly".

Such a kid! Her antics are so cute

I am really feeling bored and I look at Nandini to see her staring at the steering.
"Nandini, why are you staring at the steering wheel?"
She looks at me and says "oh nothing! I just found the steering extremely attractive".
"Haha. Thats such a cliche thing to say" I sarcastically said while laughing.
She looked towards me and fired "what do you expect me to do, then ? I am not allowed to open my mouth, then what will I do ?
"Acha, ok fine but don't disturb ?"
She thanked me and says "vaise, manik. Where are we going?"
Again the interview has begun.
"I don't know."
"Seriously Manik, you don't know where you are going?".
I simply nod and I am sure she is looking surprised.
As usual, Nandini keeps talking. She is the founder of chatter boxes. Slowly, the ride becomes silent.
I stop and turn around to see Nandini sleeping like a baby. She is extremely cute. Suddenly Nandini starts murmuring something in her sleep and holds my ear " chup! Mummy marungi".
I loosen her grip and wake her up.
She rubs her eyes. Stupid girl!
"Where are we?" She asks in a sleepy tone. " its lunch time"
She jumps hearing lunch and exclaim "manik, we will eat from the dhabha, come"
"Nahi. Remember the deal, for twenty four hours you will obey everything I say"
"Tikke" she says.
Nandini POV
Manik is such a jerk. He is denying the right to eat tasty food. I follow Manik inside the restaurant. We ordered Chinese and manik was using his phone.

"Nandini, you seriously dream about you and your children?"

I laugh at his comment and wait for the food to arrive. After lunch, we resume our journey.

After dinner
Manik finally allows me to drive. He told me the directions and is taking a nap. I drive and drive and drive and drive. Ok,you get the point.

I stop the car at which Manik looks at me with an intriguing face. I signal him to come out. Its quite a silent and peaceful place. I notice a bench and sat on it. Manik sat next to me and looked at me,seeking answers.
"I needed a break. Manik rests his head on the bench and looks at the sky. I notice his eyes are teary. I exactly know why and has an extravagant plan to chear him up. I grab my purse and take out Manik's chain. I had fixed it already. I call him and show him the chain. He looks shocked and nearly shouts " you found it!!!". He suddenly pulls me into a hug and says
"Thank you, Nandini. You don't know how valuable it is for me." He stands up still hugging me and twirls me around.
"Manik, I don't want tomorrow's headlines to be the great Nandini moorthy hugged to death by some stupid guy"
He quits hugging me and chuckle at my comment.
"Where did you find it?" Manik asks.
I had it with all the while but it was broken. I had to fix it."
" I don't how to thank you."
"Oh, you don't need, unless you decide to buy me some ice cream".
He laughs at my request and says "fine, but now we need rest. I am sleeping in the car. Goodnight".
What an uneventful day.