Sleepless (Reaper x Reader) (Lemon)

Smut ahead~!!! Beware your not-so-innocent minds~~~!!

(Under edit?)

You let a sigh pass your lips as you search for ingredients in the refrigerator. Like usual, the fridge was painfully empty, making it hard for you to make any sort of meal for yourself.

Grumbling, you pull out a small can of fruit. With a shrug you decide that a can of fruit was better than no dinner, and set it down on the table.

As you were searching for the can opener you heard the door open, signifying that your boyfriend had returned from his mission.

"Welcome home!" You call, hearing angry mutters from the doorway. Eventually you managed to find the tool you had been looking for and stand up before feeling strong arms wrap around your waist.

Reaper, your boyfriend for several years now, grumbled something you couldn't quite make out before burying his face in your neck.

"You ok?" You ask.

When you had first met Reaper you had always though he was mean and uncaring, but as you got to know him you started to see the more broken side of the man.

He reminded you of a kicked puppy (of coarse he didn't take kindly to that when you had told him), but he tried to hide it with that ominous mask and a grouchy attitude.

Reaper didn't say anything, instead pulling you closer into his chest. Now you were a little worried, maneuvering yourself in his arms until you were facing him, you look him in the eyes.

His mask made it hard to read his expressions so you instead tried to read his body language. You would take off the mask, but even after the multiple years the two of you had dated, he still got mad at you when you removed it without his permission.

For several moments neither of you said anything, each trying to read the others actions until finally you broke the silence.

"You hungry?" You ask, "I've got some canned fruit I'd love to share!" You grin, a hint of sarcasm in your voice as you held up the can.

For the first time since he's gotten back Reaper relaxed, chuckling softly. "As a matter of fact, I am hungry." He finally spoke, pulling out a chair and taking a seat.

*******

"I need to buy more food..." You mumble over the book you were reading, stretched out comfortably on the bed you and Reaper shared.

"You think?" Reaper remarked sarcastically, walking into the room as he pulled on a simple black t-shirt.

"Ha ha, very funny." You sigh, watching Reaper crawl into bed next to you, curling up under the covers cutely.

You giggle, placing your book down and laying next to Reaper. Propping your head on your arms you face him. "I've missed you," you smile.

Reaper grimaced, remembering the long missions he took. He had left you alone for almost two months now, and he wouldn't admit, but seeing your beautiful face now was worth the wait.

At the beginning of your relationship he had wondered if you would stay true to him even when he was gone, but not once had you cheated on him. Never had you questioned him. All you asked of him was that he come back home to you safely.