Chapter 9: Timing is Everything

Warning on the sexual content in this chapter. I have rewritten it to be less cheesy (don't judge, I first wrote it when I was like.. 17) and a bit more structured. Hope you enjoy, and read at your own risk. If you don't like the juicy sexcapades, skip to Alex's POV further down. ENJOY.

PRESTON

~*~*~

 It didn't take more than a second to get the door open. By that time I was already brimming with desire. I hadn't felt this way since I was a teenager in high school. Part of me couldn't fathom why I felt so ablaze with need, while the other part gladly accepted the strange emotions.

I looked beyond the door to find the house just as dark inside as the sky was outside. "Lex, you'll have to guide me to the living room."

I didn't enjoy being towed around by imbeciles and whatnot, but something about Alex's guidance just made me relax; had me feeling like being led about wasn't so bad. My stomach even did a little jolt when his smaller hand took my larger one, pulling me into the house after him. We walked towards what I assumed was the living room. I was more than satisfied when I felt the archway. I reached left, flicking on the lights. The whole room illuminated, giving me sight enough to see we were definitely in the living room.

Unfortunately, poor little Alex had no power anymore, now that I could somewhat see. I took this opportunity to spin him around. A shocked yelp came from Alex, making me chuckle as I backed him towards the sofa. The moment the backs of his knees hit the edge, he toppled over, pulling me sprawled on top of him.

"No sex on the first date, Preston!" I heard him gasp, but I couldn't help the sly smirk. His voice was dripping with desperation, which boosted my confidence greatly.

"This isn't sex, muskrat. This is just a heavy make out session." I explained, hoping my own voice wouldn't give way to all the emotions coursing through me. It felt as if I was being suffocated, with a type of hunger I'd never felt before. Alex was starting to protest again, so I took the chance to shut him up by pressing my lips to his. It definitely worked, and I turned our positions so we were both stretched out on the entire sofa.

It took me a second to realize my state of mind, but I took a moment to stare down at Alex. I couldn't read his expression, couldn't see what look he was maybe giving me. All I could decipher was his labored breathing.

What I would give to know what he was thinking. Did he really not want me to go any further? Or was he just as desperate as I was? I admitted, I was overwhelmed with my desperation to touch and taste every single inch of this man laying beneath me. How I had come to this notion was beyond me. I was usually a touch and go kind of man. Sure, I'd had my fill of both men and women in the past, but never had I encountered someone I couldn't keep my hands off of. What made it stranger was how little I knew of Alex. But at the moment, it didn't matter to me.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt Alex's hands grip the back of my neck. He brought me in for another bruising kiss, confirming to me just how he felt about this situation. I didn't hesitate after that, succumbing to my carnal desires.

My lips traveled on their own accord, mapping across Alex's jaw, until I reached just under his ear, sucking at the sensitive skin. I was awarded with a moan, causing a surprising shudder to course through me all the way down to my member. I was still overly shocked at how easy it was for Alex to turn me on. Ever since we'd first met. Even though I knew I'd been a jerk through those first few weeks, he'd found ways to get me hot and bothered, without him even knowing.