Chapter 14

Grace had the feeling that Julia was close, very close, how she knew?  Because of Julia's scent, Grace could smell her sweet scent, Julia's scent had became a very familiar fragrance for Grace, and her nose was smelling Julia's sweet scent right now.  Yes, Julia must have been very close right now, maybe in the room, because Grace could smell her.  Grace loved Julia's scent and she also loved having her close to her.  Grace smiled, just to think about Julia made her feel so happy, just to think about her made her heart beat faster.  Grace was really amazed about how Julia made her feel.  Grace had never been in love in her life, but she thought that maybe being in love felt like the way she was feeling right now about Julia.  Julia, the forbidden fruit, why was it that when something was forbidden you just desire it even more?

"Julia, are you there?" Grace asked without turning her head to look at the door.  Julia got scared, how she knew that she was there?  Did Grace see her?  But how could she?  Did she have eyes at her back?  Poor Julia, she was caught in the act.

Julia cleared her throat a bit nervous.

"Yes, Grace, I'm here.  I brought you the nightgown I promised, I also brought you a pair of slippers, and a bathrobe; I left everything over the bed.  Do you need anything else?"

"Well, now that you mention it.  Would you mind washing my back, please?" Grace asked innocently, but her intentions weren't so innocent of course, she knew very well what she was doing.  Julia cleared her throat again.

"Oh, okay, I think I can help you with that," Julia said cautiously.

"Thanks, Julia," Grace said smiling mischievously, her slyness was incredible.

"No problem, you're welcome."  She approached to Grace slowly, Grace was inside the bathtub and the water was already running.  Grace took the soap and she gave it to Julia who carefully took it from Grace's hand.  Julia looked at her hand with the soap on it and then she looked at Grace's back, her skin was pale and it seemed so soft.  Julia gulped.  What was she doing there in the bathtub with Grace?  She suddenly thought about Grace's father with an angry expression on his face.  Julia shook her head.  She wasn't doing anything wrong, right?  At least, not yet.  She was just helping a friend, giving Grace a hand.  There was nothing wrong with that.  She lathered her hands with the soap and she had her hand very close to Grace's back when she stopped suddenly.  "I think is better if I use a towel or a sponge to wash your back..." Julia said a bit nervous.

"No, use your hand, is okay.  A towel or a sponge could scrape my delicate skin, your hand is better, softer, use your hand, please."

"Oh, okay, I'll use my hand then."

"Are you going to take a shower too?"

"Yes, later, I guess."

"Why don't we take a shower together?  You can wash my back and I'll wash yours."

Oh, no.  Not so quick Miss Grace.  What do you think you are doing?  Do you think that I was born yesterday?  No, no, no, no, no.

"It's okay, don't worry about me, I'm fine.  I'll take a bubbles bath later, I love bubbles bath," Julia said approaching her hand to Grace's back again and beginning to gently lather one of Grace's shoulders with her hand.  She was right, Grace's skin was very soft as soft as she had imagined it would be.  It was very pleasant to lather her soft skin.

Julia's touch was gentle and stimulating, Grace really enjoyed it.  She closed her eyes and enjoyed the massage.

"Everybody seems to enjoy bubbles bath I don't know why.  My mother died taking a bubbles bath, those could be really dangerous, I think."