Chapter 50

Grace gulped.  Her knees were trembling, this woman had the power to do that to her, something that no one else could.

Julia approached to Grace looking at Grace straight in the eye, and with a sensual smile on her gorgeous face.  Julia's hair was loose, she was wearing high heeled red boots with her dress.  And poor Grace felt like a clown wearing that stupid outfit.

Grace try to smile to the pretty customer, but it seemed more like a grimace than a smile.  This wasn't fair, appearing there suddenly, unannounced, looking totally gorgeous, while Grace looked like a clown in a circus.  Great move, Julia.

"Hi, welcome, how can I help you?" Grace said almost without a voice.

Julia smiled again, and Grace's heart skipped a beat, suddely Grace remembered that night, the night she gave herself to her, her first time.  What a memory!  What a moment!

Julia moistened her glossy red lips with the tip of her tongue, that tongue that had explored every inch of Grace's body.  Grace's face felt hot.

Don't look at her, don't look at her eyes, just don't look at her face, don't, be strong, be brave.  You can do this, Grace.  You can do it.  Just remember what she did to you and how much you suffered because of her...  Grace said to herself to avoid the temptation, she knew what Julia was trying to do there.  Grace was still in love with Julia, she still loved her, and the wound was still fresh and it still hurt.

"Hi, I was looking for a self-help book, do you have that kind of books here?" Julia said.

"Sure, we have various here, come with me, I'll show you..." Grace said avoiding to look at her.

"You look so cute dressed like that, I love it," Julia said in a low voice.  Grace blushed.

But I think you'll look cuter without it, and I would love that more... Julia thought.

"Please don't, don't do that," Grace said.

"I haven't done anything."  Yet.

"These are the books," Grace said showing Julia the books.  "The book is for you or for someone else?"

"It's for me.  I think I need it.  I'm trying to be a better person, a better human being, and I'm trying to learn from my mistakes, it seems like I keep doing them again and again.  Oh, I don't know...  I'm trying to fix my mistakes.  I'm not going to give up, Grace.  What happened was just a mistake, a terrible mistake, I'm human, and I make mistakes, we are all human, and we all make mistakes... and I'm sorry, I really am..."

"I know," Grace whispered.  "I think we...  We both made a few mistakes together; for start, things were going too fast between us, we shouldn't adopt a puppy together, or think about living together so soon when we barely knew each other, we shouldn't have slept together either...  It was my fault too, not just you, and I'm sorry, but you know?  That doesn't change the fact that I love you, and that I'm still in love with you, Jul, and that I've missed you so much..."  Grace, what are you doing, silly?  That little voice in her head saying don't, don't do it, but Grace never listened.

Julia was so surprised to hear all that because Grace was calling her Jul again, maybe she wasn't so angry anymore; and Grace spoke about her feelings for her, there was still hope if Grace still loved her, if Grace was still in love with her, maybe with the time, they could be together again like a couple.

"I've missed you too, Grace.  And you're right about everything you said...  Maybe we should've take things slowly.  Give us a new chance.  What I did was wrong, I didn't give it much importance when it happened...  I'm so sorry...  I know I hurt you and I never meant to hurt you, Grace, I was so stupid, so blind, and I'm sorry..."