1.

*Chicago 1922*

No One's POV

Rebekah Mikaelson was nervous because today Niklaus was going to meet the famous Stefan Salvatore that she was always talking about because he seemed to be the first guy who actually loved her and she loved him.

Stefan was also nervous about meeting Rebekah's brother because it isn't every day that the Original more feared in the world, will see if you're good enough to his little sister, so he and Rebekah decided to convince Caroline Forbes, aka Rebekah's best friend, to be there, in case things wouldn't go smoothly.

In the moment Niklaus and Rebekah walk into Gloria's, Stefan walked over them and kissed Rebekah passionately, and of course Niklaus didn't like that because he was really overprotective of his little sister.

"Hi! I'm Stefan" Stefan presented himself, trying to not show how nervous he was.

"Yes, I can see that." Niklaus said, then looked at Rebekah and said in a low voice, faking that it was a big secret. "You're right, he does have funny hair."

"Don't be like that, Nik. He makes me happy and it would mean a lot to me if you get to know him."

"Let me guess. He is always concerned with others and tries to be as human as possible." Niklaus asked faked to be sympathetic.

"You didn't tell him?" Stefan asked Rebekah making Niklaus looked at his sister.

"What did you not tell me, Rebekah?" Niklaus asked now with a warning tone because he was trying to not show that he was afraid that she would leave him for Stefan.

"Stefan is the so known Ripper." Rebekah said in a low voice and Niklaus looked at Stefan with a smirk, because he heard about the Ripper and he actually found funny how the Ripper killed people and then put all back like if people were dolls.

"You are the Ripper?" Niklaus asked and Stefan nodded without knowing what to say. "I guess I was wrong about you."

They smiled to each other and just like that, they started to talk and drink from humans, they start to have fun and they quickly become friends.

Niklaus was now on the booth, seeing his sister dancing with Stefan and for the first time he saw a man that actually looked at his sister with love and admiration, he was glad that she had found finally someone that actually deserved her.

Niklaus was interrupted by his thoughts when felt a presence of someone, he looked at the door and saw a beautiful woman with blonde hair, and that beautiful woman was Caroline Forbes.

Caroline saw Stefan and Rebekah dancing and couldn't help smile because she liked to see her best friends happy. She noticed a man that was looking at her, she knew it was Rebekah's big brother because one time Rebekah showed a picture of her with her brother, so she walked over his booth and smiled to him.

"Hi! You're Rebekah's brother, right?"

"Yes. And who you might be?"

"Caroline, also known as Rebekah's best friend."

"So you are the Caroline Forbes. I have to say that you are even more beautiful than Bekah made me believe." Niklaus said with a smirk, making Caroline blush and gave a peck on her hand "Enchanted to meet you. I'm Niklaus, but you can call me Klaus or Nik."

Caroline smiled again to Niklaus and felt a shiver down her spine, there was something about Niklaus that made her feel attracted to him but she knew she couldn't, she wasn't ready for dating.

"Would you care to dance, love?"

"Sure, why not?" Caroline said and Niklaus took her to the dance floor.