9.

*Kentucky, 2010*

Klaus's POV

After Caroline and I woke up, we took a nice shower, changed clothes and went to a bar.

Once we got there, I tried to see who was a werewolf, because thanks to my part werewolf, I can sense when I'm around others werewolves.

In the bar there was a few people but one of them, a woman with brown hair was a werewolf, so I went to talk to her, while Caroline was drinking her shot.

Caroline's POV

Nik told me that some brunette was a werewolf and because of that he was going to talk to her, and it didn't took long until I see the 2 of them flirting with each other. God, I hated when I had to see Nik flirting with other women, I know that I'm just his friend and that he probably doesn't see me like that but I can't help it... I hate this feeling and what I hate most is that I can't shake this feeling away, at first I thought with time I would stop seeing Niklaus this way but it just got worst.

"Hey, may I buy you a drink?" Some guy asked me. I usually declined but I was really jealous and I had to take Nik off my mind so I accepted.

"You are new here, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm just passing by. I'm doing a road trip with a friend. But how did you knew that I am new here?"

"Because I sure wouldn't forget a beautiful woman like you." He said with a smirk, making me smirk to him.

"Aren't you a charmer?" I said with a smirk and before he could say a word, Nik appeared.

"I need to talk to you alone." He said with a demanding voice and he seemed pissed off.

"Give me just a minute." I said to the guy with a smile, then I walked over to a dark place with Nik.

"What do you want?"

"I want to know what the bloody hell you think you're doing" he said really pissed off, which I kind of make him be even hotter then usual. But I tried to focus on the discussion and stop thinking about the attraction.

"I'm having fun. I came with you to help you with all this hybrids thing, but I deserve a little bit of fun."

"And you can't have fun with me?"

"It's a different type of fun, Nik. And besides you were all over that girl that I thought that you were going to hit on her and have some fun yourself." I said.

"And because I'm with some other woman you go flirt with some other guy?"

"Why can't I? It's not like you're my boyfriend! Why do you care so much if I flirt with other guys?" I asked pissed off and then I realized how closed we were, before I knew it, he was kissing me, I couldn't help kissing him back, it just felt so good and so right, but a part of me knew that I couldn't do this because it would only ended up by me getting hurt.

"I'm going to the bar. The guy must think that I left." I said when we broke the kiss and walked over to the bar.

I need to forget Nik.