13.

*New Orleans, 2015*

*New Orleans, 2015*

No One's POV

After Niklaus had as much hybrids as he liked, he took his family, Stefan and Caroline to New Orleans.

Once they got to New Orleans, Niklaus found out that his protégé Marcellus, that is known now by Marcel, took his city while Niklaus was gone but Niklaus fought for his kingdom and now is king of New Orleans like should be.

Caroline was now dating Tyler Lockwood, the first hybrid that Niklaus was able to make and Niklaus was starting to pass more time with Camille because Camille reminded him of Caroline.

Kol had now a girlfriend and seemed that things were going to last, his girlfriend is a witch named Davina.

Elijah was still the same formal guy in suits and Finn died.

Caroline's POV

I went to make Tyler a surprise visit, because since Tyler found a way to stop being sired to Niklaus, he had to go to some place where was just a pack of wolves so he could break his bones and turn without hurting anyone. It's been 2 days since he is back and now he lives in his own apartment because he no longer has to do what Niklaus says.

The door was opened so I come in and I heard a noise from his bedroom so I decided to go there and when I opened the door, I see Tyler with that slut that helped him with the all sire thingy.

"Caroline" he said when he saw me, he walked over to me and before he could say another word, I slapped him.

"Don't ever talk to me again."

"Care, I'm sorry. I did mean to happen, it just happened..." he said while following me to his living room.

"It jus happened? What you couldn't keep it in your pants? I thought you loved me."

"I do, but..."

"Just shut up, okay? You were always around me telling me how I was too nice to Nik and always jealous of my friendship with him and in the end you were the one who cheated."

"I'm sorry, I didn't wanted, it..."

"It just happened? Yeah, you already said that. I hope you two be very happy, because that way just one house is ruined. Goodbye, Tyler."

"Care..." he said while grabbing my wrist and I turned, kicking in his groin.

"Don't ever talk to me, touch me or even think of me." I said and speed over to the mansion.

After getting his throne, Nik got the Quarter but we all still live in his mansion because it's more private.

I opened the door, sniffling from crying.

"Love, what's wrong?" Nik asked me when he speed over to me.

"Tyler... he..." I tried to tell him but all I could do was crying, so Nik hugged me, making me feel safe, warm and protected from all evil with his strong arms around me.

"Shhh... It's okay, love. You're going to be okay." He said and kissed the top of my head.