21: Cry it all out

My hand pressed down on my lower back. It still have a slight pain but it's alright.

"What do you want, Declan?" I hissed.

"You." After he said that, I almost vomit. So cliche. I would've melt, but he's not a person that I want to hear it from. Austin would be better.

"Well you did and you can't have me back." I said. And it was true. He will never have me back again. After cheating on me, lying to me, and kind of abusing me.

Now, don't go all crazy. He hasn't really abused me much, but he did slap me when we have arguments. Although, he apologized after. And being the stupid girl I was, I forgave him.

"That's what you think." He smirked. Then he went serious, "We are going to the alley, next to the park close by, after school." I was about to ask him why, but he left with no explanation. Then he turned around and said, "I'm expecting you there. If you don't come, you'll regret it."

I sighed as he turned his back on me. Should I risk it and go? I feel like this is all a prank. But, he said if I didn't go, then I'll regret it. I should ask someone.

No. I don't want to put them into trouble. So I decided to go. Nothing bad will happen, right? He's just an ex to me. Well, here goes nothing.

I walked out of the janitor's closet only to be bumped into a crying Keeley.

"Keeley!? What's wrong?" I asked her in panic. I never really like seeing my friends crying or anything. Keeley mostly.

"J-Justin and Eric. I-I don't know anymore, Crystal!" She sobbed. I looked at her confusingly. "I like Eric. But Justin asked me out and- and I-I told Justin about my feelings. And being the jealous guy he is, he walked away and looked for Eric." She stuttured.

She cried on my shoulder and I asked, "Where are they now?"

"I honestly don't know. I lost track of Justin and when I went to Eric's class, he wasn't there. Cris, don't get mad at me, but Eric and I had something going on. And Justin never knew until I told him. Even though I knew that he likes me." She kept ranting and sobbing. She's a sensitive one as well.

"Shh... It's alright. Cry it all out. A problem can get solve later on." I whispered. "But Keeley, who would you pic?" I asked, patting her back.

"I rejected Justin for Eric, didn't I?" She smiled slightly. I smiled back at her and then we heard shouting. We followed where it was coming from and then we saw Eric and Justin.

Justin held his hand up to the air while holding Eric's collar. He was about to punch him but Eric punched him. Justin jumped on him and was about to punch Eric but Keeley stopped them.

"Justin! Eric! Stop." Keeley exclaimed. She pulled Eric away while I pulled Justin away. "Justin, what the hell? You think violence will change my feelings?" She hissed at Justin harshly and he flinched a bit.

"You knew I liked you!? Why him? After all what I've done to you. To get your attention. Everything. And you choose him? What did he do? What does he have?" Justin was struggling on my grip and Eric glared at him.

"That's nothing that got to do with you. I'm sorry, Justin. I like you, but as a friend only. I can't return your feelings. I really am sorry." Keeley whispered, looking guilty.

"Whatever. I can never be good to anyone anyways. You can choose who ever you want. But just reconsider my question. To go out with me." Justin glared at my brother. And looked at Keeley with pleading eyes.

"Enough, Justin. She chose me and that's final.." Eric exclaimed, touching his left eye bruise, grabbing Keeley's hand and left. She looked back at Justin with a pity look. But Justin just looked away.