2: It's none of your business

It was lunch time so I was so happy 'cause I am starving. I went to the cafeteria and I was greeted with people shouting, talking and running around. Our cafeteria is pretty big so you can basically run around without knocking on people or tables.

I went to buy my food and saw Eric.

"Hey, brother!" I smiled.

"Hey Cris." He said, using my nickname. It sounds like a guy's name, Chris, but I'm okay with it. "Can you buy me food?"

"What? You have your own money!" I said, glaring at my annoying twin brother. Sometimes, we would share money but not today, because he owe me some.

"Yeah, but I was just going to buy water. My money isn't enough." He whisperes, pouting. Even though we have a big house, we aren't that rich. We are average. I remember Eric having a lot of savings but he just used it for his some things he needed.

"No. You still owe me some, in case you forget." I said, getting my pizza and licking and biting it while moaning in pleasure, to make him jealous. It made him pout even more. And I laughed. I love teasing.

"Well, see you, bro. I'm going to go meet Keeley and Wesley." I said, nudging him on his side when I said Keeley's name. They both liked each other when they first met, but they're too oblivious or stupid to realize it. And I always tell them that they like each other but they both won't believe it.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

I went to our usual table and saw other people in it too. Ugh! Why?! It's Carson, Shane, Austin and Justin. Shane is popular and the most perverted person in the school. Austin and Justin are twin and they are just too cute with their small dimples on the side of their cheeks. You can tell that they are twins by the color of their eyes. Austin has blue eyes and Justin has Hazel eyes. Austin got it from his dad and Justin got it from his mom. They're both kind and sweet. I knew them since Grade 9.

"Hey Cris!" Keeley yelled. And most of the student turned to look at her then me. My cheeks reddened at how much of attention we're getting, and from embarrassment.

"Oh, hey bunny." Carson greeted me. I didn't bother greeting him back.

"What are they doing here?" I gestured at Carson, Shane, Austin and Justin, clearly annoyed.

"Um... Because Keeley loves us? And Carson told us too." Justin said, smiling while looking at Keeley then me. I looked over at Eric and he was staring at Keeley and glaring at Justin. Hmm? Is there something going on with Justin and Keeley? Fishy. That's another story.

"Okay?" I looked at Wesley, he was too busy eating his lasagna to notice my presence. I was trying to get help to kick them all out but he was too stupid to notice. Best friend!! Sarcasm intended.

"So, you heard about the girl who got expelled because she got out of the bathroom, boys bathroom may I add, while naked? Well, not too naked. But she was covering her whole body only with a coconut shell." Keeley said, laughing.

"While screaming 'Deez nuts, got em'." Wesley added, laughing harder than Keeley. Who would do that? Oh right, the girl. Is she trying t get her life ruin. I still laughed though.

"It was a good show to be honest." Shane said, smirking.

"Well... There is this party tomorrow?" Carson asked, still laughing because of what Keeley and Wesley said.

"No, thank you" I quickly said. I hate parties. Like what you only do it get drunk, dance what I mean by dance it grinding other people, get drugged by other people, and possibly get r@ped. That's why I hated parties.

"Come on, it'll be fun. You have to live a little." Carson smirked. Does he only smirk? Isn't he getting tired of it?

"No. That's my final answer. And I'm already living big enough and I'm just wasting my time fighting all over a party so I'm not going." I said, getting up and preparing to go to the library.

"Hey, where are you going? You just got here." Austin said, looking upset.

"I'm going to the library." I walked out of the canteen, going to the library, my favorite place.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

The school is almost done and I was preparing my bags. My brother has football practice and I had the car all by myself. I would probably just drive myself to Carson's house.

I went home to shower, change, and got other stuffs for the project at the store. I drove myself to Carson's house as soon as I was done and the ride to his house wasn't that long.

The house, wait no, the mansion in front of me was beautiful. It has a fountain in front of the mansion, has big clean windows, and has a huge wooden door. There are only 1 car, a Porsche 911 turbo, parked and I suppose his parents are out.

I rang the doorbell and I was greeted by the smirking addict, Carson.

"Hey, welcome to my house." He greeted, smiling. Smiling? Smiling!! He's smiling. His smile is adorable. He has a very white pearly teeth. And I'm not going to lie, he's very handsome while smiling. He usually frowns or smirk.

"House? It's a mansion." I laughed, awkwardly.

"Whatever. Come in." He said, opening the door wider to let me in. I went inside and it was way way way better than the outside. It was amazing. There's a big chandelier at the ceiling and I was scared that it might fall down.

"Wow" I muttered.

"Yep. Now, let's go to my room." He said and I scrunched my nose because of the innuendo.

He noticed, and laughed. "And do our project" he added, and I chuckled. Better.

We went in his room and it was messy, like a typical teenage guy's room. It doesn't really match the mansion but it's more better than my brother's. He has car poster around the wall, his bed is king size and it looks so soft and comfortable, his desk is in front of a window and he also has a shelf beside his closet. His shelf is filled with books and pictures.

"I didn't know you read." I said quietly, while looking at his pictures.

"Yeah, I actually do. You can't always judge people by their looks." He mumbled looking at his desk, not noticing me looking at his pictures.

There is one picture of a man that kinda looks like him and a young boy, probably Carson, holding an ice cream, smiling. It looks like they were in a park. And they looked happy. I asked him about it and slightly regretted it.

"It's none of your business." He said, walking towards me and snatched the photo on my hands that I didn't even notice was there and put it in the exact same place as before.

"Why won't you tell me?" I asked. I mentally slapped myself for asking that question.

"Because it's none of your business." He said through his gritted teeth, talking more slowly emphasizing each words.

"Why? It's not that bad sharing it to other people, right?" I asked. And this time I pinched myself. He doesn't seem to notice, thank god.

"What kind of it's non of your business do you not understand?!" He yelled, and I backed away, muttering 'sorry'. He yelled at me? Well I kinda deserved it, but I just wanted to know about the picture.

He looked surprised so he said sorry and asked, "Do you really wanna know?" He didn't even let me a chance to answer, he just said...

"He's my asshole of a father, that left us for an another woman and made my mother's life hell for the past few years. And I f**king hate him. I don't even know why I kept this picture." He said, and smashed the photo into the wall.

Okay... Oops.