6: Why do we always get interrupted

~Crystal's POV~

As soon as I saw Carson went out of the principle's office, I ran towards him. The look on his face tells me that the principle sure did something to them that would make them upset. I tried not to look behind him, and if I did, I would make an eye contact with Jayden.

"What happened? Did the principle gave you detention?" I asked.

"She gave us suspension for 1 freaking week. Like I know I punched that a**hole, but it was just a small punch. She sure is strict." He mumbled. I can tell he already hated the principal.

I looked behind him, I tried not to but I couldn't help it.

"Where's the infirmary? I need to check if my nose is broken." He dramatically complained, frowning.

"Look, I'm sorry you got into my problem. You didn't need to punch him. You just gotten yourself in trouble." I said to Carson, purposely ignoring Declan.

"It was worth it." He winked at me.

"Whatever." Declan mutters, going to the opposite direction of the infirmary. I sure hope that he would find it soon. And I sure hope that his nose is broken.

"He's suck a prick." he hissed. "Ouch! You broke my nose. It hurts like a chandelier just fallen over my head." He mocked Declan, trying to impersonate his voice and the way he talk.

I laughed, "You're such an idiot." I smiled at him, chuckling a little bit and punching him lightly. He joined it and that made me laugh harder.

When we finished laughing, we looked at each other, smiling. We stared and smiled at each other until he stepped forward. But then we got interrupted by the bell ringing. Students started filling the empty hallways while talking and laughing.

Tell me, why do we always get interrupted?

*****

I went home after school ended and went straight to the living room's couch with Eric. I know he still hasn't let go of the fact that Declan had come back. Actually, he was still talking about it. Like right now.

"Like seriously, I would have punched him harder than what Carson just have done. I would have punched him against the table and kicked him until he's chocking blood. But he's lucky that I didn't." Eric said, glaring at the wall.

"Geez, calm yourself down, Eric. Violence doesn't answer the problem. It will only make the situation worse. Your right, he's lucky you didn't. You're lucky too. You would have get in to trouble." I told him.

"I don't care if I get in trouble, sis. As long as I hurt him, like he hurt you, I will be happy." He scooted closer to me, hugging me gently.

"I know. But hurting him physically won't do anything. Yes, hurting someone physically hurts them, but when you hurt them emotionally, they will get hurt even more. And I don't know how to hurt him emotionally. I want to, but I don't plan to." I admitted.

"I don't know why you are too kind but whatever you say I will hurt him. I will not just let go of what he did to you. Your my sister, and when you get hurt, I get hurt. I love you and I always will, Loser." He said, kissing me on the forehead. I just didn't know how to hurt Declan.

"I love you too, Dork." I whispered. "Forever and ever."

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 =)