1: Hey, Bunny

"Hey Keeley, nice to see you again. Is this the girl?" Carson asked, sitting down beside me.

I looked at Keeley and back to Carson. I wonder if Keeley likes him? You know, it would be cool. They look fit for each other as a couple.

"Oh, this is Crystal. The girl I told you about." She said, nervously. Wait, I told you about? She talked about me to this guy? Why?

"You talked to him about me? Why?!" I asked the questions in my head, looking at her.

"Well, you see. You've never had a boyfriend since your last one. So I thought maybe it's a good idea to tell him about you since you definitely need one, I mean, come one it's your dream to have your prince charming and he told me he's changing to this school so-"I interrupted her. One because I was embarrassed and two because I was kind of upset. I did not need a boyfriend!

"I DON'T NEED A BOYFRIEND. MOST OF ALL NOT A STRANGER!" I hissed, making sure the teacher won't hear our little conversation. The last time I had a boyfriend was Grade 9. We date for 11 months and I broke up with him because I caught him making out with a girl and shocked was not my only expression.

Jealousy, confused, heart-broken, wordless and more confused. He told me he doesn't want me anymore and I was only ruining his reputation by going out with him. That bastard.

"But-" she mumbled, but Carson quickly interrupted her.

"Oh, I'm so offended. Come on, I mean, I agreed to her. I'm hot! Don't you want to date someone like this?" He asked, gesturing himself. Conceited much? I don't like that much.

"No! Definitely not someone with a huge ego bigger than the galaxy above! And why did you agree to her anyway? You don't even know me?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"The picture she sent me was pretty cute, bunny. And I agreed to her 'cause I haven't get laid for a while." He said, looking bored, looking around the classroom.

GET LAID?! Who does he think he is?! Excuse me, but I'm not loosing my virginity yet! And definitely not to this guy.Does he really think I'll give him what he want? Never! And what kind of pet name it that?

"First, get laid with someone else, Jerk! There is a thousand girls in here... I would rather have sex with a old turtle than you." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Second, don't call me bunny."

"Awe, feisty I like it." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes at him. "And your exactly like a bunny." He said, looking at the teacher who is explaining thing, oblivious that we were having a conversation.

"Exactly like a bunny? Last time I checked I don't have bunny ears, no whiskers, no fur, and I definitely hate carrots." I glared at him. I hate carrots. I'm kinda allergic to them. I don't know why, but I am.

"That's not what I meant" he said.

"Then what?" I asked

He leaned closer to me, our nose almost touching. Well this escalated fast. And he whispered, "What I meant is your cute, just like a bunny."

And with that, the bell rang. That fast? He smiled at me, got up, and left. I looked at him in disbelief.

I turned to look at my best friend, raising my eyebrows at her. She looked at me like her little brothers was holding a gold fish upside down, dead.

"Why?" I asked her immediately.

"Well, I just wanted you to be happy. You looked cute together. Really." She said while we were out of the classroom.

"Well, you should've known his personally first. Not just the looks." I said. Sometimes, I'm picky at guys. I know I'm weird, but looks are not the only the thing I'm looking for, also the personality. I don't want them to break my heart, do I? Bad experience