20: I'm turning into Elsa

Austin.

"Wait, Austin. Let me explain." I said, pushing Carson off and ran towards Austin. He was glaring hard at Caron and I. I don't blame him. That must've hurt. And also after what we did yesterday. I felt like a... Slut. And I hate myself for that. But Austin and I aren't dating, so it's fine, right? But he like me.

He held his hand up, "Save it. I don't want to hear lame excuses." He walked away, but I still followed him, leaving Carson behind. I'll apologize to him later. But yet again, he kissed me first. And he knew Austin had a thing for me. They're best friends. Or were. I don't really know.

"Crystal!" Carson yelled out, but I ignored him. Austin clenched his fist and slammed it against the locker, still walking.

"Austin. I'm so sorry. I promise you, that wasn't the reason. He just kissed me and- and I didn't know what to do. I wanted to go out with you, I swear. Austin. Forgive me." I grabbed his hand and he swatted it off. His face filled with hurt. And I'm sure his heart was too.

"I don't know anymore, Cris." He whispered. "I really really do like you and I'm willing to wait for you. But how am I going to wait if you're going to make out with some other guy? My best friend, mostly." He said it in a hurtful way, I couldn't even look at him. "I liked you for years."

"Then don't wait." His eyes widened at that, jaw dropping.

"W-what do you-" I interrupted him.

"I want to go out with you." I whispered, finally looking at him, staring intently at his eyes.

"I can't let that slip by, Crystal." He was referring about the kiss. And I just took his hand.

"It was just a mistake, Austin." I assured him. And it was. It was a mistake and Carson didn't mean what he did. He was just bored. And I didn't even think what I was doing. "Carson is nothing but a friend to me. Please believe me. Second chance?"

He sighed in defeat, "Second chance." He then tightened his grip around my hand. "I mean who couldn't forgive you?" He smiled. He's too sweet and kind.

I felt guilty, but I let it slip. "So, are we going out as a couple?" I asked, grinning. We completely forgot about the kiss and talked about being a couple instead.

"Do you want to?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "No. I was kidding." He looked shocked and I laughed. "Got ya!"

"Oh, you are awful." He jokingly said laughing.

"So are we going to do what couples do?" I said, awkwardly. I'm not really sure about what couples do so I feel a little nervous and Austin can sense that.

He chuckled, "We don't have to." He saw the look on my face and said, "I'm just kidding." Payback. Then he held my hand.

"You're hand is sweaty." I stated. He rolled his eyes.

"Well, after I just saw.. That. Obviously I am sweaty." He chuckled a bit, but there was something behind it. "You're hand is pretty cold."

"I'm turning into Elsa." I laughed and immediately retrieved my hand. "Don't touch me or else ice will fire out on you accidentally and you'll freeze."
He grabbed my hand saying, "I don't care. I can freeze to death if it means that I could hold your hand forever." I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"So cheesy." I told him.

"You love it." He winked at me. So flirty as well.

***

Class with Carson was nothing but awkward. We would catch each other's eyes, but we would look away in a flash.

Wesley noticed it and asked us what the problem was, but we just said nothing and went back to whatever we were doing, ignoring Wesley's questions. But, we are totally failing.

"You guy's can't even look at each other! What's up? Did you steal her food again, Carson? Or were you talking about the incident where Cris was in 'trouble' and decided that you should completely ignore each other to keep away from danger?" I looked up at him.

The class were filled with people talking since it was a free period and the substitute was dead asleep. People took a picture of him and some were poking him. Most people just didn't give a damn about the teacher and talked with their friends. Some people were on their phones, and that includes me. I was texting Austin and he was telling me that he was hiding his phone behind his book. Typical.

"I don't really care." I coldly stated and went back on texting Austin telling him that I was hungry. He sent a laughing emoji and a pizza. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Well what is it then? And Cris stop smiling, you look like a creep. It's like the smile this guy always have when he was sending nu-" I threw my eraser at him and remembered about that guy. He must've always send nu-

Wesley threw the eraser back at me and it landed in my t-shirt. In.

"Goal!" He exclaimed, doing a victory dance. The guy behind him told him to stop and Wesley just did more dance moves.

"You're stupid." I muttered, trying to remove the erase out. And some people were looking at me with a disgusted face.

"I don't care either." Carson mumbled.
"And that's not the reason."

"What is it then?" Wesley stopped doing his victory dance and the guy muttered 'Thank god'. Wesley glared at him and threw his eraser at him, making it land in his T-shirt too.

"Goal!" And he did another victory dance. I chuckled to myself, shaking my head. The guy stood up and left, muttering how stupid he is.

The bell rang and I left instantly, Ignoring Wesley's calls.

As I was walking on the hallway, someone grabbed me and dragged me to the janitor's closet. Oh, my favorite.
"What the-" I looked at the person and it was none other than...

Declan.

Of course.