15: Get me out of here!!

He slapped me, again. And I glared at him, again.

"This would be the last time I would be asking you. Where does he live? And with who?" He asked. I just don't get it. He should know a lot of details about him. I think they're just too stupid.

I told him where he lives and he slapped me again. What did I do now? If he like slapping so much, why doesn't he just go slap himself. Ugh!

"You're lying!!" What the actual f**k? Why would he aske me if he already knows?

"How can you tell I'm lying if you don't know where he lives?" I asked. Is it me or him that's stupid?

"You're really stupid!" Thanks for answering the question inside my head, Mind reader. "We were just testing if you would really tell us the truth or not. What do you think we are? Idiots? Since you were lying to us, you will be punished." Oh I judged them too fast.

"Oh my gosh, really? Wow, I always lie to my brother but he doesn't 'punish' me. I think once I get out of this hell-hole, I would suggest to him that every time I lie, there would be consequences. And what are you gonna do slap me?" I laughed at my last question. Of course he would slap me. I think he doesn't know how to punch properly.

I was wrong. He punched my nose so hard I think I heard it crack. I tried not to groan and cry in front all of them, 'cause if I did, they'll think I'm weak. And I could literally feel blood on my nose. I'm okay.

He punched my ribs, then punched my eyes. Yes, both of my eyes. He punched so hard that I coughed out blood. I can barely feel my hands because of the tight rope. And my lower back still hurts. My eyes feel so numb, I can't even blink. Who would dare to punch women? Oh them. Criminals.

"Now, if you try to lie again. I'll make sure I give you much more worst than that." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I shivered and spat some blood on his face, causing him to scrunch his nose in disgust. He wiped off the blood and spat at me. This man...

He slapped me, again. This time, he pulled my hair out with so much force that I screamed out of agony. It hurts so bad. I clenched my jaws, still not letting out a single tear. I have to be strong. I know I can make through this. I'm not weak. I'm not weak. I'm strong. One thing my dad told me when he was teaching me how to fight is that to never give up. To never stop climbing up the stairs even though I'm so exhausted that I couldn't feel my muscles on my legs. But I know it's worth it because at the end of the stairs, it has prizes like happiness, pleasure, and peacefulness. Thanks, Dad.

No matter how it hurts, I wouldn't cry. Crying does nothing but add up a little bit more problems and it can't solve anything in your lives. But sometimes, you just have to let it out. But this isn't the good situation to do it now.

"Answer my question, truthfully. Get it?" He's talking to me like I'm a 4 year old girl.

"How can I answer your questions if I don't know much about Carson? He doesn't tell me much stuff. We aren't that close." I said. It's true though I don't really know much about him. I only knew his father left him.

I looking over at the window. I couldn't see much because it's kinda blurry and it had some cracks in it but I could still see.

"Why wouldn't he? It looks like you're so important for him. He ran for the car to survive you, didn't he? He went to your hospital room, looking tired. He killed the man that went inside your room by going through the window. What else? He would probably come here and save you." He told me, rolling his eyes. Um.. he isn't my best friend to know too much. I only know about his father.

"I Don't f**king know! Ask him! Why wouldn't he tell me? Because I'm not his best friend and he can't just tell people personal stuff about himself when he barely even know them." I yelled at him causing him to take his knife out. I tried not to gasp as he scratch his knife against my arm. There was blood trailing down my arms and to my hands and dropping down the floor. He wrapped his hands around my neck, choking me. I gasped for air, but failed. My face was probably red like a tomato. He pulled his arms our as I try gasping for air. This time, I cried. I'm sorry I failed you Dad.

Then he took the knife and stabbed me on my wrist. Stabbed... Stabbed! I screamed so loud I think Spongebob, under the sea, heard me. It hurts freaking badly. A tear rolled down my cheeks. He pulled the knife out, slowly, causing more pain. The men were laughing at me.

Suddenly, there was a banging sound coming from outside. We all looked at the door, like we're expecting some bomb to come in any minute now. The guards and Muffin man pulled their guns out and started to move towards the door.

"Hey, what about me?" I tried to yell, well tried is the key word. It barely came out as a whisper. Some men are already out. They didn't even bother looking at me, and ran off. What? WHAT!? What the hell? What if it's something dangerous?

"HEY! HELP! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" My voice was raspy. I tried to move but I felt weak. I am weak. My arm is covered with blood, my face was covered in bruises and my ribs also hurts. I can't.

I could still hear guns shooting outside, so I decided to make an escape even though I feel like I can't move and feel like dying. Stay strong, Cris. I wonder who came in, causing all of the people to pull their guns out and tried shooting them.

Since the chair is wooden, I stood up, easily, because they were stupid enough to forget to tie my feet together. I know my plan was stupid and would cause more pain but I had to do it to escape this hell-hole. I would probably rather be in school than in this place. I stumbled back, but managed to stand uo again. I ran backwards, fast. I ran and ran until I felt the chair smashed against the wall. It hit the wall so hard, I felt like my bones in my back broke. Again. The chair was broken into 2 pieces but the ropes in my hands are still there, behind my back. I crouched in a sitting position, pulled my arms through my legs and through my feet, causing my arms to go behind to front of me. I cried cause the wound where Muffin man stabbed me was aching. I looked for a knife and found one. I took it and started cutting the rope. Slowly

When it's done, I limped towards the window, trying not to faint, because if I go to the door, it would just cause a lot of trouble. I ran but felt myself falling down. I saw the door burst out open, not knowing who it is, I closed my eyes and saw blackness.

--------------------