● C H A P T E R 10

Lol, i update on Mondays apparently. This Monday is very special. Halloween i just got back from trick or treating (I'm 16) so here is an update enjoy!

Aiden;

One Week Later

I woke up and immediately noticed Rae was gone.

Calm down, she's just probably in the bathroom.

I looked up and noticed the bathroom door was open and the light was off. I sat up criss cross apple sauce style with my head laid in my hands.

The tears streamed down my face and I wiped them.

"Rae! Where are you?"

My voice cracked mid sentence and you could clearly hear that I was crying. The door slammed open and she stood in the doorway.

"Aiden, I'm right here. It's okay."

She walked over to me and I met her halfway. I engulfed in a hug and she patted my back.

"Why are you crying?"

"I thought you left me.", my words came out on a whisper but I knew she heard me.

She hugged me tightly.

"You shouldn't cry about me okay. I'm here and I'm staying with you okay."

She lifted my face from her neck and wiped my tears. I gave her a weak smile and she kissed my nose.

"You're such a big baby, you nearly gave me a damn heart attack."

I just nodded and laid my head back in the crook of her neck. She guided us back to our bed and laid me down.

"Aiden, look at me."

I looked up and she was already examining my face.

"Are you okay? I feel that dream really fucked you up. "

I let out a heavy breath and grabbed her hands.

"I tried to let go Rae."

She looked confused at my statement.

"Of our relationship.", I shook my head.

"Of your company.", I shook my head.

"Of our condo or house.", I shook my head.

Thats when she let out a gasp and I saw her eyes water.

"Please tell me you didn't try to kill yourself."

I nodded and the tears ran down her face. She pulled me up and hugged me tightly.

"Aiden, I'm so sorry. Please don't ever think that again okay. Please. I love you okay."

"I love you to."

She pushed me back so that she could see my face.

"Say you won't think about it again Aiden."

"I won't. "

Thats when she leaned in and kissed me.

That dream really drove me insane it felt so real.

I immediately kissed back and pulled her closer until she snatched back and smiled at me.

"Oh no, you are still in the dog house mister.You had a dream you made out with Rose."

I pouted and pulled her on my lap.

"It felt so real Rae. I didn't realize how much I needed you until you were gone, it just felt like a part of me was missing at all times."

She leaned back onto my lap and smiled.

"Touch another bitch though and I'll personally chop you up into pieces."

"Your hormones are getting crazy you know. One minute you're crying then you're happy then sad and now you're angry."

She got up from me and stood at the end of our bed. Her eyes were watering and her hands were crossed over her chest.

"What's next your going to tell me im fat? Fuck off okay."

She stormed put of our room and I quickly followed.

Maybe having a baby was a crazy idea.

°°°

I pulled into Rae's job and she was talking to that kid we met during spirit week.

I hunked the horn and she waved to the kid and got into the car. I leaned in and she gave me a quick kiss. I pulled my Maybach Exelero out of the parking lot when she turned to me and glared.

"When the hell did you buy this car?"

"Today. Isn't it beautiful, I rode pass it and had to get it."

"How much was it?"

She knows I'm obsessed with expensive cars. Why does she always do this?

"Around ten million. It was a must ha-"

Her hand slapped my chest. I felt the air leave my body. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it hard.

"The fuck was that for?"

"Aiden, you have a baby on the way. Act like it and stop feeding into your obsessions, and let go of my hand that shit hurts."

I let it go and sped to the condo. I swerved into a parking spot and quickly walked to the door.

"Aiden! Get back here."

I ignored her and opened the door and changed into some comfy clothes. When I walked back into the living room she stood with tears rolling down her face.

I ran to her and wiped her tears.

"What's wrong? Are you and the baby okay?"

"I'm so selfish. You do everything around here and you award yourself with a car and here I am complaining. You're probably going to break up with me or something."

She leaned into my chest and cried harder.

Why can't she act like her normal self?

I picked her up and laid her on the bed. She pulled me down with her and before I knew it we fell alseep in that comfortable position.

Heyyy, hope you enjoyed that. Story coming to a end though hella sad faces but we can make it through.

Vote, comment share anything. I love getting notifications and I swear i read everything and see who votes.