● C H A P T E R 8

Aiden;

I sat in my office chair awaiting my punishment.

What if he has a gun? What if he has brass knuckles on?

I heard yelling coming from down the hall and it snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Where is that son of a bitch!?"

I heard Marilyn trying to hold him back but I knew it was over with for me. I wiped my last few tears and walked towards my office door.

As soon as I made it to the door Ethan was standing there. He pushed me in and closed the door and locked it.

Lord please, don't let him kill me.

He looked at me and furry and hatred was flowing through his eyes.

"You hurt my fucking sister. There was only one rule and it was not to hurt her Aiden."

"I'm so sorry Ethan. I swear I don't know what came over me."

He walked towards me and grabbed me by my collar. I closed my eyes accepting my fate.

Maybe a black eye or two.

"You can never ever see her again. Do you understand me?"

My eyes shot open and the tears started to flow again.

"No, I can't stay away from her."

He ignored me and he glared even harder at me.

"Do you understand me?"

I shook my head and I felt his fist go straight into my eye.

Aww, fuck.

"Do you understand me?"

"Ethan, you don't understand. She's carrying my baby. I love her."

His glared harder if that was even possible.

"You don't understand, you broke her heart so you stay away from her."

He pushed me one more time and walked out of my office.

I would rather him beat me to death instead of telling me to go away.

°°°

I got back to our condo and it was quiet. I went straight to our bedroom and it her dresser draws were open and empty.

No, she didn't leave.

I checked around and everything that belonged to her was gone. She was gone and I knew she wouldn't come back.

I laid on my bed and grabbed her pillow. Her scent was still faint, I cuddled up with it. I slowly went to sleep.

°°°

I walked into the office and sat at my desk. Marilyn walked in and told me what had to be done today. I nodded and opened my laptop.

Three months, I haven't found her or heard from her.

I printed my papers off and quickly burried myself in work.

Heyyyy long time. Not really okay.

But yasss this chapter was really short and I don't apologize (you thought I was lol)

Don't forget to vote, comment, recommend anything. I wil even accept hate comments (not really I am super sensitive, seriously don't)

Thanks for reading, Have a good day, afternoon, night. Chow!