● C H A P T E R 6

Raelyn;

I removed Aiden's arms from me. Unlike usual he grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Aiden we have to get ready to go."

"I don't want to go to school."

I kissed him and his eyes opened.

"Don't get me started early in the morning Rae."

"Come on, I'll pick your clothes out. Just go take a shower."

He got up and grabbed me with him.

"We're showering together."

I rolled my eyes and we took a shower.

We got out and I put on my rob and he put the towel around his waist. He opened the our walk in closet and looked at me.

"So what are we going for today?"

"Casual, and hurry up we're going to be late."

I threw him boxers and put on my under garments. I slipped on black skinny jeans, a vans tshirt and my vans. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and waited for him.

He walked out and frowned at me.

"Your clothes are to tight."

"Okay, your shirt is to tight."

He looked down and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Your turn."

"But my outfit."

He rolled his eyes and put his Nike tshirt back on. We left the house quickly and headed to the school.

°°°

He parked the G-wagon and we hopped out. All of the kids stared at me until realization formed in their eyes. Mikey walked up to me.

"Wow, you look different."

His eyes began to travel down until Aiden pulled me to him.

"Keep your eyes to yourself kid."

Mikey shook in fear and nodded his head.

"See ya' Ms.Myers."

"Call me Rae okay."

He nodded and ran away. I turned to him and he had his work scowl on his face.

"There just kids Aiden."

"You teach twelfth grader which are eighteen. Your twenty-one and I am twenty-four. Those kids are equally away from you just like I am. So no, they aren't just kids."

I rolled my eyes and pulled him into the school. He mumbled something incoherent under his breath as we walked.

"I won't stop rolling my eyes, sugar daddy."

He turned to me and glared and I ran off. We were on a high speed chase until I ran into someone's back. I fell back and Aiden caught me.

The kid turned around and glared at me.

"Watch it!"

Before I could grab Aiden he grabbed the kid by his collar.

"Apologize to her."

"What are you her bodyguard? She ran into me, that bitch should apologize to me."

That's when I noticed Aiden beautiful green eyes darken. I pulled him away from the boy.

"Babe its fine. I'm fine see."

He hugged me tightly. I looked at the kid who was staring at us in envy.

"What's your name?"

"River Parker."

I stared him down until I saw him break the stare. I followed his eyes and saw my mini me.

He likes her.

She saw me and Aiden and ran over. Aiden smiled at her.

"Hey little Rae."

She waved and then turned to me.

"My name is Ricky by the way. Why are you guys talking to Parker?"

I looked at him and he smiled at her.

"Because they can. Where's your brother?"

They are an exact copy of us. This is creppy and cool.

They began to argue and I looked at Aiden who was already looking at me.

"Lets go to class sugar-"

"I'll slap your ass, try me."

"Sugar daddy."

I ran off and went into our assigned class. I felt him grab me and then I felt the sting. I heard gasps when I realized I was standing in front of my students.

Aww shit. I can't even sit down.

°°°

I laid down on our bed on my stomach.

My ass still burns.

I heard his foot steps then they abruptly stopped.

"You're hurting the baby Rae, get off of your stomach."

"My butt still hurts."

I heard his footsteps again and he stopped in front of me.

"I bet you won't be calling me that again."

"I won't."

He picked me up and started to rub my bum. I laid into his chest and slowly went to sleep.

Wassssup!! Your kinda favorite, well I hope, author. But yasss there is drama to come.

By the way does anyone watch Degrassi: Next Class or Next Generation, Narcos, or OUAT, Scream (MTV), last but never least Scream Queens.

Tell ya girl if ya do.

Vote and Comment. Or just recommend the book. Thanks, love you guys.