● C H A P T E R 9

I hate Mondays, but this Monday is special. I'm not at school so here is an update.

Raelyn;

I laid down on the bed and rubbed my belly.

I am getting bigger by the second. I still haven't found a name.

I turned to my side and smiled.

"Aiden we still haven't-"

My smile quickly dropped and the tears began to flow again.

I miss him. I miss a freaking cheater. Three months is still a long time without him though.

My room door opened and Robin walked in. He smiled but it quickly dropped when he noticed I was crying.

"Rae, what's wrong? Is it the baby?"

I shook my head and he sat on the bed next to me.

"Is it Aiden?"

I nodded and started crying harder. He hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Rae, do you want to see him?"

I nodded and he sighed. He pulled me up and pushed me towards ny closet.

"Get dressed, we're going to see him."

He smiled and walked out.

°°°

We went to eat at a local Zaxbys and I ordered a sandwhich and a salad. Robin quickly paid and when we were walking out paparazzi was waiting for us. We were bombarded with so many questions.

"Robin,who is she?"

"Is that your baby?"

"Is she just a golddigger?

"Isn't that Aiden Reynolds girlfriend?"

I had my head down but at the sound of his name I looked up and they snapped a picture.

Shit.

••••••••••

Aiden;

I was sitting in my office when Rose walked in. I immediately glared at her and she raised her hands in surrender. She threw down a newspaper and smiled at me.

"Didn't know your so called wife was a homie hopper?"

"Excuse me?"

I looked at the paper and there she stood next to Robin. Her belly was big and she had a hint of sadness in her eyes.

What's wrong with her? Wait a minute she's staying at Robins house. That fucker lied to me.

"Get out of my office Rose."

She nodded and walked out. I quickly called Marilyn into my office and when walked in all of my pent up angry released.

"You fucking knew didn't you?"

"What, what are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, you knew this whole got damn time she was with Robin. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't, I promised her I wouldn't. I really wanted to tell you because how sad you looked but I just couldn't."

"I'm leaving. Handle the rest of the day for me."

She nodded and I zoomed to Robin's house.

°°°

I arrived at his front door and started to ring his door bell. I heard a faint 'coming'. As soon as the door opened and I saw him I pushed him to the ground.

"What the fuck man? You're suppose to be my best friend."

He looked up at me and smiled. He stood up and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, I promised her I wouldn't tell."

"I paid professionals to find her, what did you do?"

"I paid them more to say they didn't find anything. I'm sorry man but right now thats not what's important. Go upstairs to you guys room."

I patted his back and ran upstairs to the room. I got to the door and I started shaking.

What if she hates me? What if she tells me to get out?

That's when I heard her beautiful voice.

"Robin get away from my door. I'm not in the mood for cheering up."

I didn't move and I heard her footsteps coming towards the door. She swung it open and was about to yell until she saw me.

We stared at each for a while until she started to cry. I opened my arms and she walked into them and cried into my chest. Before I could stop myself I began to cry to.

"Rae, I missed you so much. I regret my actions and I swear to you that it won't ever happen again."

She looked up at me and her tears flowed even harder. Her mouth opened and she began to hiccup.

"Aiden!"

She hugged me tighter. I kissed her forehead and picked her up and laid her on the bed. She cuddled agaisnt my chest and I hugged her tighter.

"I love you Rae."

"I love you to Aiden, but I can't forgive you."

I sat up quickly and saw her face was serious.

She can't forgive. What the hell.

I simply got out of the bed and walked out of the house. I heard Robin yelling for me but it was blurred out.

°°°

I got to my condo and stood in the bathroom mirror.

I can't take it. I can't live with myself if she doesn't forgive me.

I picked up my razor that I had and brought to my wrist.

God forgive me.

I was about to cut when I saw Rae and I laying in my arms in our bed. It was daytime and I was smiling and rubbing her butt.

Am I dreaming?

Tears flowed down my face and banged my head agaisnt my hand.

Wake up, wake up.

I want to dedicate this chapter to Royray , you comment so much and it really makes my day so thank you.

Vote Comment Recommend

Thanks for reading enjoy your day/night/afternoon.