Healing

A few days passed and Em stayed asleep, Slender said it's cause of how much blood she lost. She would slightly move but nothing more than a flitch, I stayed with her the whole time since she got back. She has lost her left arm and she yet is still beautiful, and I still love her the same. I have sat on a chair next to her bed watching TV, there's been nothing on really but I don't care I'm not leaving her for a second.

''LJ,'' I heard Em say looking at me,

''Em how do you feel?'' I asked as a knelt down on the floor near her bed.

''thirsty and hungry,'' she replied trying to sit up,

''don't try to sit up I don't want you to hurt yourself,'' I told her,

''I'll be okay,'' she says weakly.

''okay I should go get Slender,'' I said as I began to walk away,

''no please,'' she said stopping me as she grabbed my shirt with her right arm.

''okay so what do you want to do?''

''let's just relax I just woke up after who knows how long,'' she said with a smile.

''okay bub and be the way it was only a few days you were asleep,'' I told her as I sat on the chair next to her bed, we were quiet for awhile. 

''so hows is your left arm?'' I asked her breaking the silence,

''well what I have left of it, it's numb and weird really,'' she replied.

'' Sally is building you a new arm,''

''from what?'' she asked,

''dead people and wood, she'll use the skin from the dead and then build the bone from the wood,'' I told her.

''okay do you know when she'll be done?''

''not sure really I haven't left you since you have been here,''

''you didn't have to stay here you could have done left me,'' she told me,

''I didn't want to leave you alone just in case something happened, anyway why would I leave the one I love?''

''I love you too but still what did you do, did you just sit there watching me?'' she asked,

''yep pretty much,'' I smiled. She smiled as she shook her head.

''So what did Lord do to you?'' 

''you don't need to know really I was fine I just got knocked out,'' I told her.

''okay,'' she smiled.

''EMILY IS A WAKE,'' Sally yelled running in to the room,

''hello Sally,'' she said smiling.

''how do you feel?''

'' Numb and weird,''

''cause of your arm?''

''yep,''

''don't worry I'm almost done with the arm,'' Sally said smiling. Jane, Jeff, Sadie, EJ, Arms, Terror, Toby, Ben and Slender walked in,

''we all heard she was a wake,'' Slender says with a smile.

''yeah I've been a wake for a few minutes,''

''who are they?'' she asked looking at Sadie and Toby.

''The girl is Suicide Sadie and the boy is Toby,'' Arms told her,

''you know Arms?'' I asked her.

''yeah he helped me from dying,'' she replied to me with a smile. 

Em POV

''Jack seems to be getting jealous,'' a voice said,

''yeah he does but he has the right to be Arms seems nice,'' another voice said. They seemed to be girls by the tone of their voices but it seemed no one else could hear them.

''Em yes you can only hear us and yes we can hear your thoughts and my name Ellie and the other chicks name is Lyndell,'' Ellie said she seemed to be used to this like she's been in someone else head before.