What's Happening?!

Wolf in sheeps's clothing -Set it off (Nightmare)

Emily POV

I was waken by a scream, I quickly got up and ran down stairs. My sister and her boyfriend were arguing, and he hit her.

''WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?'' I yell at him,

''THIS BITCH WENT OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!'' he yelled back. My sister had a blood nose and it was running down her neck.

''WHO THE FUCK CARES GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW!'' I tell him as I stood in front of my sister,

''whatever,'' he says as he storms out of the door. I can't believe he hit my sister, she looks identical to be other that the birthmark on her cheek. She has blood red hair with sky blue eyes,

''are you okay?'' I ask her as I handed her a tissue.

''sort of,'' she replied,

''you need to get rid of him he can't control you like that,'' I tell her.

''yeah I know I'm going stay at Rebecca's house for a few days just in case he comes by,'' she tells me as she goes to her room to pack.

''well this is a great morning,'' I say to myself. I walked back up to my room and closed the door, I laid back on my bed and hid myself under my warm black mink blanket.

BING

My phone went off, I had gotten a message from a guy  have been speaking to for a few months. He's really funny and sweet, his name is Jack.

Jack: Hey good morning Em

Me: Good morning

Jack: What are you up to?

Me: Nothing just  kicked out my sisters boyfriend for hitting her.

Jack: Is she okay???????

Me:Yeah she's okay, she had a blood nose but she's going to stay at her friends house for a few days just in case he comes past or something.

Jack: Oh okay.

Me: What are you up to?

Jack: Just laying in bed watching Insidious Chapter 2.

Me: I love that movie but I really wan to go to the dark place it seems lovely.

Jack: Your a weird one I can't even get my sister to watch Bambi and then theres you who wants to visit the dark place where demons and ghost rome.

Me: It seems fun

Jack: Okay lol

Me:  What are you going to do today?

Jack: I might just chill and watch movies all day what about you?

Me: Same and I might need to smash sister's bf if he tries to come over.

Jack: Feisty much

Me: he will deserve it.

Jack POV

Emily: he will deserve it

me: okay well I'm going to have a shower so speak later see ya

Emily:Okay bye.

Emily is so weird but I like her still, but if she saw me in person she'll probably cry or run away like the others. My pale skin and nose is pretty creepy but I can't change it,