Shocked

Lucky ~Jason Marz

LJ POV

''Very funny Jane,'' I joked,

''but the teddy is cute though,'' Emily said as Terror swung on her arms. Terror suited Emily cause they both have smiles permanently on their faces,

''well it's late and I think its a good idea to go to bed cause we have training tomorrow,'' EJ says as he walks up the stairs.

''training?'' Emily asked as Terror sat on her shoulder,

''Slender makes us train once a week and that day is tomorrow don't worry cause your new you can watch,'' I tell her as I began to walk up to my room.

''okay good night guys see you tomorrow,'' she said as she followed me up the stairs,

''goodnight,'' Jane and Jeff yelled. Em and I walked to our rooms,

''goodnight Em,'' I said opening my door but I felt a hand on my shoulder, so I turned around. Em planted her lips on mine, I was shocked but I kissed her back; she wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her waist. She slowly pulled back and ran back to her room, I stood there still in my thoughts of what just happened. I shock my head and walked in to my room, I laid on my bed and smiled; Em kissed me.

Emily POV

I can't believed I kissed him, I leant on my door and slid down hugging my knees as I turned cherry red. 

''why did you kiss LJ?'' Terror asked me as he was sitting on my feet,

''I don't know,'' I replied.

''yeah you do,'' he told me, I was shocked cause he was right I do know why but he probably doesn't feel the same.

''he probably does feel the same but cause he's a creepy pasta he doesn't understand his own feelings just tell him,'' Terror added.

''you have a point but we should go to bed,'' I tell him trying to change the subject,

''where am I going to sleep?'' he asked.

''well until I make you a bed we can share I don't mind,'' I tell him, he climbed in to my bed.

''I'll just go get changed,'' I add walking in to the bathroom with my pjs. I quickly got changed and walked in to my room, I looked over to my bed and saw that Terror was already asleep. I sighed and walked over and slid in to my bed, I smiled and closed my eyes.