The scream of love

I wouldn't mind

Em POV

I couldn't bare the pain, tears rushed down my face I couldn't do anything and I'm worried about Jack. What if he's dead and no one knows, I need to get out and find him. The rake left the knife in my shoulder and he then grabbed a chainsaw, I didn't flitch as he pulling the starter handle. He began to move the chainsaw towards my left arm, but I still didn't flitch. I could feel the chainsaw dig in to arm, cutting threw all of the muscle and tissue in my arm. I screamed in agony as the chainsaw cut threw my arm, he didn't stop he cut all the way threw my arm. Now I was only chained by my right arm. My left arm was hanging from the chains, blood was pouring out of my arm and my shoulder. I felt as if I was going to sleep but I knew if I slept I wouldn't wake up, I was losing to much blood.

''Okay that's enough Rake,'' I heard a boy say from the door,

''Go I'll bandage her up,'' he added. The Rake did what he was told and left, the boy walked towards me. He has a white mask with only eye holes for him to see, and is wearing a black jacket with a hood and black skinny jeans.

''so what's your name?'' he asked me as he unlocked the chain from my right arm and caught me.

''E-Em,''

''Sorry I forgot due to blood lose you won't be able to speak as easily,'' he apologised, he grabbed a few bandages from his bag and began to bandage up my arm.

''sorry if it's tight but I have to do it tight so the bleeding stops,'' he warned me. He treated all the wounds I had gotten from the Rake, I have no left arm anymore.

''I'm sorry for this,'' he apologised,

''none of this was your fault so why are you apologising?'' I asked him.

''cause everyone in the group is at fault for joining so we take the blame for everything,''

''why do you leave?''

''and go where Slender wouldn't accept us again and we're freaks,'' he told me,

''Slender would always let you come back,'' I told him. I placed my hand on his shoulder,

''Slender loves his family past and present so you can leave anytime you want,'' I added,

'ARMS!'' Lord yelled.

''yes sir,''

''take her to the meeting room now!'' he demand,

''okay,'' Arms replied but Lord punched him.

''okay what?''

''okay sir,'' he said getting back up.

Arms walked out and I followed, Arms looked as if he got use to being treated like this. I followed him in to a room where the Rake and Jill stood,

''you took her left arm?'' Jill asked the Rake. He nodded in response for a yes, she laughed.

''you should have took her legs,'' she added sitting down on a chair, then a large bang happened and then Lord ran in.

''Slender is here with his 'family','' Lord yelled as he walked up to me and threw me to the floor,

''what would you like to do?'' Jill asked,

''Arms, Toby, Sadie and you go the Rake and I will stay here with her,'' He ordered. Arms walked out of the room and Jill followed, my arm stung and the bandages were covered in blood.

Slender POV

I ran threw the doors not caring about anything, I could sense 5 things coming towards us.

''where could she be?'' Jane asked,

''I sense her in the meeting room,'' I told her.

''I'm going to kill them all!'' Jeff yelled,

''Arms, Toby, Jill and Sadie is coming towards us,'' I warned them. EJ looked down,

''do we have to kill them?'' he asked,

''not unless then attacks us,'' Jane told him.

''SLENDER!'' Jill yelled as she walked towards us,

''I'm so going to have fun gutting you,'' Jane told her with a grin.

''EJ!'' Sadie yelled, she looked like she has been beat up.

''Sadie,'' EJ mumbled, Jill then ran at Jane but Jane stopped her attack. She then slid her knife against Jill's cheek,

''help me now!'' she ordered but Sadie just looked down and Toby sat down, Arms shook his head.

''no,''

''what did you say?''

''NO YOU DUMB WHORE!"' he yelled,

Jane then dug her knife in to Jill's stomach, Jill smiled and turned the knife. Jill screamed in pain and fell to the floor,

''we're going back to Slender,'' Arms said walking closer to me.

''but only if you'll take us back,'' Toby said still sitting on the floor,

''of course I'll take you guys back,'' I said with a smile.

''but first we have to get Emily,'' I added, the nodded and began to run towards the meeting room. Everyone followed them leaving Jill's dead body laying on the floor, I burst threw the door Lord and Rake stood there without a care in the world.

''oh hello Slenders,'' Lord said with a smile,

''where's Em?'' I I asked him in an angry tone.

''she's right here,'' Lord said looking behind him, Em was tide to a chair.

''YOU SON OF A BITCH!'' Jane yelled,

''YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!'' Jeff warned.

''Guys you fight the Rake and Lord I'll get Em,'' Arms told us, we all agreed and ran at them. Jeff, Jane, Sadie and Toby attacked the Rake and myself, Sadie, EJ, Ben attacks Lord while Arms untied Em. Em didn't move she seemed lifeless,

''okay I got her lets go,'' Arms said running out the door with Em in his arms. Sadie twisted the Rakes head breaking his neck,

''you'r now alone so don't come after her again or your going to be dead got that,'' I warned Lord who was laying on the floor. I walked away and everyone else followed, we got Em back and now we are heading home.