Findings

Em POV

It's 8 now and if better get going, I sigh as I walk out of the house. He'll runaway when he sees me like this, I'm wearing a black jackets with my hood on so it hides my face and blacking skinny jeans. I walked through the woods until I saw someone standing near a tree, I gulped and took a breath.

''Jack!'' I yelled, he turned around but I couldn't see what he looked like. He began to walk towards me but stopped and pulled out something out of his pocket, my phone went off.

Jack: Sometimes we know each other before we now who they are.

I did quite understand so I began to walk towards him,

''hey Em,'' the voice seemed so familiar. I saw LJ holding his phone,

''oh hello LJ what are you doing here?'' I ask.

''you sure act like a blond,'' he said as he began to message someone,

Jack: Its me Em LJ

I was shocked the boy I have been texting for the last few months is LJ. I was shocked I didn't know what to say,

''is everything okay Em?'' he asked, I nodded and smiled. I ran up to him a kissed him, I didn't know what to say. But as we kissed I could feel him smiling,

''you could've told me earlier you know,'' I say as I pulled back.

''yeah I know but I saw to scared to,''

''a creepy pasta scared don't make me laugh,'' I joked but he just smiled and hugged me, I hugged him back and we began to walk back to the house.

''so what are we?'' I asked as he held my hand,

''well I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend but you kissed me,'' he says with a smirk. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek,

''yes I'll be your girlfriend,'' I say running off. I could sense he was running after me, I looked back and saw that someone was standing behind LJ. I quickly stopped and ran towards the figure but I was knocked to the ground by someone else.

''Lord let go of her!'' LJ yelled, I couldn't move I felt paralysed.

''I told you before she's coming with me,'' Lord said as he picked me up bridal style, LJ ran at him but was stopped by transparent figures. Lord turned around and began to walk away with me still in his arms I couldn't do anything I felt so weak. I could hear LJ fighting but when I heard him scream I couldnt hear anything else it fell silent.