Coming back

Arms POV

She's lost so much blood hopefully she's okay, I thought to myself as I carried her threw the Slender Woods. 

''how is she?'' Jeff asked,

''she has lost heaps of blood and an arm but other than that she could be better,'' I told him.

''we have to get her home so Slender and Sally can look after her and treat her,'' Jane said,

''the house is only 5 minutes away,'' Slender told us. We all began to walk faster, LJ will be pissed to see me after everything.

~Flashback~

''what the fuck are you doing with him Arms?'' LJ asked aggressively,

''I'm going to join his family,'' I replied to him.

''and become a slave, you're an idiot,''

''no I'll become his brother,'' I said in a calm tone,

~End of Flashback~ 

I'm such and idiot for believing him, LJ was right.

''Slender you take Em cause LJ hates me and probably will kill me if he sees her in my arms,'' I told Slender,

''good idea,'' Slender says as he gently took Em out of my arms.

''okay everyone where home Ben, EJ, Jeff can you please take Sadie, Toby and Arms to there room,'' Slender adds as he walks threw the door,

''EMILY'S BACK!'' Sally screamed running towards Slender.

''can I see her?'' LJ asked as he stayed on the lounge laying down,

''Jack you promise you wont get mad,'' Jane asked.

''I promise, I just want to see her,'' LJ said in tone which made him sound like he was going to cry. Slender walked in to the lounge room, Em laid bridal style in his arms.

''Is she still alive?''

''yes just asleep, she'll be f-''

''What fucking happened to her wheres her left arm gone?!"

''the Rake was there but we killed him,''

''we have to heal her arm so take her to her room,'' Jane interrupted.

''I'll take her to her room Sally, she'll be needing stitches so you'll come and Jane you'll make sure her heart rate stays the same,'' Slender says as he walks up the stairs towards Em's room.

''I should have protected her,'' I heard LJ repeat to himself.

''it wasn't your fault Jack it's Lord's so don't blame yourself,'' I told him walking in to the lounge room,

''WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOUR DOING HERE?''

''I've come back, back to the Slender's family,'' I told him.  

''bullshit,''

''I am I helped Em,''

''that doesn't mean anything,''

''if I didn't help she would be dead, the Rake didn't go easy on her,''

''whatever, Jeff when can I see Em?'' he asked,

''I'm not sure but I'll ask in an hour cause she is pretty bad,'' he replied. Sadie came back down  and stood near the door frame.

''so how have you been Sadie?'' Jeff asked her,

''I c-could be b-better,'' she stuttered.

''when did you start stuttering?''

''I d-don't kn-know,'' she replied,

''Sadie what happened to you?'' LJ asked her. She looked down.

''we were all slaves but she was something else,'' I say breaking the silence that had be caused by the question.

''hello?'' a voice came from the front door,

''yes come in Nurse Ann,'' Jane screamed from Em's bed room. A girl wearing a black and red nurse's uniform walked in, she had redish brown hair with pale skin and red eyes.

LJ POV

''Nurse please walk up the stairs and follow my voice,'' Jane yelled, Nurse Ann walked up the stairs and quickly made it to Em's room. The rest of the night was silent no one spoke, and no one did anything other than sit down or went to their rooms.

''LJ,'' I heard Slender say as he stop behind the lounge,

''is Em okay?'' I asked instantly.

''she's stable but she's lost a lot of blood and an arm,'' he replied.

''I know but will she make it?''

''yeah she'll make it but her arm is going to be a major problem,''

''yeah maybe could Sally make an arm from people?'' I asked.

''yeah maybe I'll ask her but do you want to see Em?''

''yes please,'' I replied, he helped me up and helped me up the stairs to Em's room. I opened the door and saw her body laying on her bed, she seemed peaceful.