The Song

(Start playing the song)

It was dark outside and it got cold, I hugged myself and I sang a song that I remembered hearing when I was little. I don't remember where, but I sang it anyway. Everything started to glow. Some how music played while I sang.

(Pause the song)
I stopped and it suddenly stopped glowing and playing.

(Play the music)

I continued singing and I had a voice say in my mind,"This song will do great things for you, but also comes with consequences,if you make smart choices, then you will be alright." I questioned it and continued singing and looked at the stars. The stars shinned brighter as well. I smiled and bowed my head. As I got to the chorus, I started levitating and glowing things started to surround my body. I hugged my knees and let go and I turned into an Angle with beautiful white wings, I had different clothes and my hair grew longer and it was a different color.
I flew up and got out of the hole.I grabbed my bag and I found Misty being attacked by a wolf. Landed in front of Misty and asked the wolf why it was attacking Misty. It said,"I'm looking for food and the only thing I found was her and she will be my food." I touched his nuzzle and said,"Then fallow me I can give you some food." My eyes stared into his dark drown eyes and he relaxed and said ,"Fine lead the way." I turned back to normal and walked next to him. I carried Misty,she was exhausted from running. She fell a sleep in my arms.
The wolf looked over at me and said,"Sorry I tried to eat her, It's that my pack was attacked and we split up I was the last one to get supplies. I only got the bits and pieces left as you probably guess it wasn't much." He looked down sad. I stopped and pat his head,"Don't worry about it, I know life can be difficult sometimes and I understand you just trying to survive." I said with a side smile. We got to Damian's camp, but he wasn't there I laid Misty and got my backpack. The wolf stood in front of me and turned into a human. I looked up and saw him. He had brown eyes and had dirty blonde hair.His skin was tan but a bit lighter, and he had the same style as Damain, except he had a red jacket and it was unzipped, he also had abbs. I blushed and got some plates out and put the food down. It was steak with mashed potatoes, and to drink was a mango and pine apple smoothy. We finished eating and he said,"That was very good, You can cook amazingly." He smiled. I blushed even more and said "Thanks I just have the gift I guess."Damion came running and hugged me."I told you to be careful you dummy, You had me worried sick." He whispered in my ear. I hugged him back and tears rolled down my face,"I thought I would never see you again." I said holding tight. He turned around, and saw that Misty was asleep. I thought to myself,"Where did he go," I fell asleep in his arms and I felt safe from his body heat I didn't want to let go.