My First kiss

It was the next morning when I decided to explore a bit more around the woods. I was hungry while exploring and encountered a tree of paramagnet. I got some and washed them near a river. I split it in half and ate. It was very juicy and so sweet. As I finished I buried the seeds to grow a new tree. I heard some rustling in the trees which got caught my guard. I saw a figure move in the tress shadows. I got my Mythril sword out and saw a man in a black jacket, but his jacket was unzipped and had no shirt on so he showed part of his abbs. He stared at me, but I really couldn't tell since he had a gray mask on. I backed away slowly and I was a cave through the waterfall, how odd? I backed away more and he said, " Your going to fall in the water if you keep backing away," I slowly kept backing up until he sighed and grabbed me close to him said,"I'm sorry." I looked at him confused and then he kissed me. He pulled away and I turned around to see someone leave in the other side of the river. My eyes widened and I immediately new who it was. I looked at him and gave the death stare and by the looks of it he looked creeped out. Tylor left with a knife without me knowing it.
"Why did you kiss me?" I asked still giving him the death stare. "Hmm well let me think oh ya TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM A MURDERER!"He yelled. I got so frustrated and I pushed to the ground and my eyes turned from the color brown to red. "That is no excused for you to kiss me you could have just told me and I would have questioned but I would have took en your warning." I felt dizzy and I fainted. I woke up in a small cave next to a fireplace. The sun started to go down and the stranger was nowhere to be seen. I got up and sat near the lake facing towards the horizon. "Why are there so many purple orchids around this lake?" I thought. I touched one and it turned into a Mystical Orchid. It glowed which made the sunset more beautiful. Felt someone was watching me and I new who it was. "Why did you bring me here...To your camp?" I said turning around facing the stranger. "I brought you here to try to explain things to you." He said with a grin. I looked at my reflection and saw my eye color was still a little red. A tear slowly ran down my cheek, until I felt the stranger's warm hand wipe it away. He sat next to me and said , "How did you turn that orchid into a Mystical Orchid?" He faced the flower I kept touching making it glow even brighter."Honestly I don't know...I can't remember my past only a bit, but all I know I'm a daughter of two well known gods which is hard to believe even for me, and I have powers that I don't now how to used." I said while looking the water.