Unexpected surprise

I woke up in the morning. I couldn't remember what happened last night. I looked down at myself and remembered. I saw Jacob next to me still asleep. He looked cute when he slept. I kissed him and hugged him. He opened his eyes and saw me. I smiled and said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." He smiled and kissed me. ""You didn't wake me up, I woke up because I get to do this." he said.
He pulled me up and wrapped his hands around my waist. He kissed me, I felt his hands go down and squeeze my butt. I blushed and wrapped my legs around his waist. He smiled, I put my forehead on his and looked into his eyes. I smiled and finally said "We need to get dressed, and go back to the kingdom." We did and when we got to the beach, Laura and Sebastien were sleeping hugging each other. "Aww how kawaii desu." I said smiling.

(3 Months later)

We came back from the surface. When we got to the kingdom I felt nauseous, my stomach started to hurt. "Ugh!" My eyes were shutting slowly. I started to fall. Jacob caught me and I fainted in his arms. All I last heard was Jacob saying my name.
I woke up laying on my bed. I was human, but I could hear better. I felt uncomfortable laying down. I touched my head and I had ears. Wolf ears, I didn't freak out, buy how could I breath under water. I looked around and saw my father, tears in his eyes. I raised my hand slightly, I felt weak.
He saw me and hugged me, then anger filled his eyes. "How long have you known?" He said stern fully. I looked at him confused. "How long have you known you were pregnant?" I was shocked tears filled my eyes. "D-dad... I didn't know I was pregnant." tears rolled down my face.
Father could tell I was telling the truth. His eyes soften, he smiled and said,"I'm going to become a grandfather." I hugged him. "Do you know how many months dad?" I asked. He nodded "So far 3 months and I'm excited to see if it's a girl or boy, maybe even twins." My eyes widened, he laughed and said "Who is the father?" "The only guy I have been with, Jacob, he is sweet kind and he is very polite... He actually asks me to do things before he does them." I smiled and I notice my dad smile as well. "Wait, your not going crazy dad mode?" I said surprised. "No because I can tell my baby girl is very happy.
I sat up and gave him a hug."D-dad could you please get Jacob I would like to give him the news... Please?" I felt nervous. He nodded and swam out, tears filled my eyes. What will Jacob think of me being pregnant. Will he yell at me and be angry. Will he leave me and make me do this on my own. Tears rolled down my face.
Jacob came in and hugged me, he noticed I was crying. "Roselight what is wrong, why are you crying?" He said softly. "J-jacob I-I-I'm p-pregnant, and it's your baby." I closed my eyes tears still rolling down my face. "Roselight this is some big news..... I'm going to become a father! But why are you crying this should be happy news?" he said concerned.
I looked at him "I-I thought you were going to be mad at me." He smiled, "You know I would never be mad at you, plus." he lifted me up in the air."We are going to be parents!" I kissed him and said"My Dad took the news pretty well and he loves the idea of being a grandfather." I smiled.
I looked down and held my stomach,"My baby is going to be happy and will have wonderful family. Jacob came behind me and hugged my. He held my stomach as well and we stood there for awhile thinking of my baby.