Unfortunate Surprises

I yawned quietly and I noticed it was night. Mo noticed I yawned and said"I think it's time for everyone to head to bed, right Roselight." She gave me a side smile. I nodded and she used her magic and made seven doors appear. I went to the one that had my name and I was shocked. My room was big, there was a big baby crib and a lot of baby accessories. My bed was big as well and in a right position to see out the window.
I turned around and saw everybody looking away, acting innocent. I hugged everybody especially Mo. "T-thank you guys so much, you really didn't have to do this." I started to tear up. "We all are going to be helping you with pleasure Roselight, plus they're my niece and nephew of course I would help." Mo said happily. We said goodnight to each other and headed to bed. I changed into my night gown before covering myself.
I woke up to a toy dropping on the floor. I opened my eyes and noticed a guy standing a couple of feet away from me, looking out the window. I got up and asked "Who are you, how did you get here and how did you find this place."He turned around and I saw who it was I hugged him tight not letting go."I'm sorry I left my love, I really thought I wasn't going to see you again."He whispered.
His sweet voice made tears roll down my face. He kissed me and touched my baby bump. It glowed more than before, Jacob smiled."Guess. What." I said all giddy. "What is it love?" He said calmly."We are having twins." I said squealing quietly. His eyes widened and he lifted my up and kissed me."I'm going to be a dad of twins." He smiled. I put my forehead on his and nodded. I yawned a little and he laid me in bed and he laid next to me. He rubbed my baby bump making it glow and me fall asleep.

(Jacob's POV)

I saw Roselight through a slightly opened window. I opened it more and went inside. I knocked over a toy, but Roselight didn't budge. I stared out the window. Thinking of Luise, he wanted to harm my family. He failed, I have won the battle. He won't harm anybody any longer."Who are you, how did you get here and how did you find this place." My heart raced of the sound of her sweat voice. I turned to her and she hugged me tight."I'm sorry I left my love, I really thought I wasn't going to see you again" I whispered in her ear. Tears started to roll down her face. I kissed her and touched her baby bump. It glowed which to me it seemed a good sign. Roselight said all giddy "Guess. What." "What is it my love." I said calmly. "We are having twins." she squealed quietly.
My eyes widened I lifted her in the air and kissed her."We are going to become parents of twins." I said. She laid her forehead on mine and nodded. She yawned and I laid her in bed, I laid next to her and rubbed her baby bump. It glowed and finally I heard Roselight's cute snoring. I was finally home, back with my family and I will never leave it again.