The News

We were holding hands and I slowly leaned on his shoulder and fell asleep. He had a strong magics aura, which felt recognizable. His body heat made me more comfortable. He carried me home and laid me in my purple bed and, He laid next to me and I got closer. He smiled and hugged me, my head laid on his chest. We slept and I was comfortable in his arms.
In the morning I had something strong wrapped around my stomach. I turned around to see Jacob's arm.
    I scooted closer and woke him up with a kiss. He opened his eyes and he saw me. I smiled and he hugged me.
I wanted to go up to the surface and chill on the beach. I asked Jacob if he wanted to come along and he agreed. "Dad i'm going up to the surface for a bit with Jacob." I said. "OK and be back before sun down." He said with a grin. I nodded and we went up to the surface.
    We got out of the water and I kissed Jacob and turned him back to normal. He had a black and red swim trunks with a red vest, the vest was not zipped so his abbs showed. I blushed and I turned back to normal as well. I had a purple bikini with small white stars. Jacob howled at me enjoying what he sees (me in a bikini) and I kissed him.
I laid on a towel enjoying my self, when Jacob splashed water at me.
     My eyes widened and I got up and used my powers to make the water rise. It did and I made it splash on Jacob. I laughed at the sight. He came out of the water and carried me bridal style to the water. He dunked himself with me and we went under water. He held me and we kissed under water. He put me legs around his shoulders and he carried me out of the water.
    It was fun, but I noticed Sebastien and Laura on the beach. I felt sad, and Jacob could tell, so he took me off of him and said "Don't worry about him, you have me." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed him. I felt his hands go down and reach my butt. I was blushing bright red while we were kissing.
     He let go of my butt and the kiss. I was still blushing, I looked down and held my arm. He lifted up my chin and smile. I returned the smile and hugged him. We walked back holding hands. I needed to get my towel back. The only obstacle was Sebastien and Laura.

(Sebastien's POV)

    I looked behind Laura and I saw Roselight and Jacob holding hands. My heart sank immediately as I saw their hands. Roselight looked cute with the purple swim suit. But Laura leaned in and kissed me. Roselight didn't seem to mind, when Laura pulled away Roselight smiled and got her towel.*squeals* "You two look cute together" Roselight said. "Wait, your not jealous I kissed Prince Sebastien." Laura said with a surprised look on her face. "No, I have a boyfriend and he makes me happy, plus i'm glad Sebastien has someone to love." Roselight looked over at Jacob. "W-who is your boyfriend if I may ask?" I said looking down."Oh well Jacob of course." she says "uh huh, then let me see you two kiss." Laura said.
Roselight pulled Jacob into a kiss.
     I immediately felt jealous, but my heart sank at the same time. I held my arm looking down. They pulled away and Jacob hugged Roselight. She smiled and Laura had a surprised look on her face. "We should have a double date sometime." Roselight said. Laura responded "Yeah we should." She smiled. We all agreed on Friday at 8pm.