My Second kiss

I woke up and noticed Damian gone. I laid there and I closed my eyes. I heard someone come I opened them slowly and saw the wolf guys stand in font of me. I sat up and looked at him and said,"I forgot to ask you what is your name." "My name is Jacob and yours." He said. "Oh my name is Roselight." "Roselight huh what a unique name and beautiful to." He said with a smile. I smiled at him, he pulled me close to him and kissed me. I tried to pull away, but his grip was to strong. It didn't hurt me, so I pretended to relax on the kiss. He let go and as soon as he let go I slapped him. Tears rolled down my face "Why...Why did you kiss me?" I said looking down. " You are the only human that I have met that was nice & that is why is was only a kiss of appreciation, it meant nothing the thing my pack was attacked by were humans," He said looking down as well. I hugged him and said "A hug would of been fine."
"Plus you were my first kiss anyway" He said with a side smile. My eyes widened,"Oh my Twilight, I just took your first kiss, you could of shared it with someone special." I said looking down while tears started to roll down my face. He hugged me and said,"You are someone special, don't worry." He wiped my tears. I was hoping there were some werewolves that were so kind as Jacob.

Author
Hey guys sorry about this short chapter I had little time and I wanted to post this today so hope you enjoyed and LOVE YOU ALL<3