Chapter 1

Daniella POV

I just finished my shift at Harthrone Medical Centre and now I'm heading home to my sweet home. I got into my car and drive within 30 minutes I was outside my apartment. My best friend  Melonie moved in a month ago since her parents  decided its time for her to live on her own. I don't mine cause we share the expenses. I took out key and open  the door   and was greeted by my bestfriend.

" Don't you look like crap today,"Mell said.

"Well its wonderful seeing you too", I answered lazily." Gonna take a shower ".

I went to my room  stripped out of my scrubs now I'm in  red lace bra and matching thong . Don't mean to brag but I'm so damn sexy.I have long silky black hair that reach just above my butt. I'm light complexion my dad is white and my mom Cuban-American so now you understand.
I went to the bathroom  turn on the tap until the warm water came running then I stripped out of my remaining garment and  went under the shower. As the warm water touch my skin tingling sensation went through my body sending goose bumps all over my body . I applied vanilla  liquid soap on  bathing sponge and applied it to my skin  was completely covered with soap, I rinse my body sponge  I turned off the tap then wrapped my towel around me then  went  to my room to get dress for the night .  I dried my body and was now wearing a marina and a baggy pyjama pants   and went to the living room

My nostrils were greeted by the sweet aroma of my favourite dish curried chicken  and rice with orange juice.
"Hmmmmmm............ Something smells delicious " , I said  .

"I made your favorite dish I though you could use a little cheering up since you don't have a man",Mell replied.

"Shut up. And just so you know I don't need a man to cheer me up",I  told her .
"Whatever you say now set the table",she ordered.

We ate our dinner and I felt as if I was gonna explode if I ate another spoon. I got up and cleared the table  I place the the dishes in the sink , they I applied some dish washing  liquid to the sponge and began washing them when I was finish placed them in the tray  on the counterand went on the coach where Mell was sitting.

"Let's watch a movie",she said 

"Sure. But please no Romancing The Bride",I said it was Mell's favorite movie plus she had a huge thing for Carlos.

"Fiiiiiiine ",she dragged the word so we settled for  The Expendibles . I am a huge fan of  acton movie .We watch the movie until my eyes were feeling sleepy  .

"I'm gonna sleep good night",I said to her .

"Good night babes" ,she replied then she  switch off the television and headed towards her room that was just beside mine. I went inside my room and dive onto my bed and immediately sleep dovour my body.

Hey guys ,
What did you think of my first chapter?

I know its a bit boring I'll try my best in the other chapters.

This is my first book please  vote , share and comment.

Love you,

Patriquea