2.9

Some people consider crying a sign of strength. Louis considers it a sign of weakness.

Louis hates feeling weak.

"I'm so sorry, Louis.." Liam's chest is one of the most comfortable things Louis has ever felt. No wonder Niall loves it so much.

Louis' eyes haven't been this wet and swollen since he was little. He feels dirty and vulnerable. It's awful.

Niall comes back with another box of tissues.

Louis doesn't appreciate him enough.

"It's gonna be okay, Louis. You'll survive. You'll find someone else eventually."

"B-but I want Harry, Niall."

"I know you do, Louis.., I know.."

Except he doesn't know.

Louis felt something with Harry that he'd never felt before. He always felt like he was walking on air, like he was invincible. Harry had this aura that made Louis want to be around him at all times.

They even kissed..

No one can truly understand Louis feelings for Harry, not even Louis himself.

Not..

Even..

Louis..

"That's it," Louis sits up, his spirits automatically lifting. "That's it!"

Liam raises a brow. "What's it?"

Louis stands up and hugs Niall. "You are a genius, thank you so much."

"I.. don't know what I did, but thanks. Uh.., you're welcome."

Louis turns around and gives Liam a quick hug before leaving the couple's home.

He's going to spend some time doing some major self-healing. What he needs to di is discover himself. Once he knows his purpose in life and is fully matured, Harry is for sure to be his boyfriend.

Hopefully, this'll work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hihihi. I haven't really said anything in a while. I hope you're doing alright. ♥ 

I know the gif doesn't really properly fit with the chapter, but I think it's super cute.. So..

I'm in a bit of a pickle right now. I'm not sure how much longer I want to keep this going on. I'm think either ten more chapters, or nine more and a list of all the cliches/tropes I attempted to add in to this. Some feedback would be appreciated.
As much as I'm enjoying writing this, I don't want it to go on forever. Writing with a deadline is kind of hard, especially because I've gotten addicted to a game that has been taking away from my writing time.
Maybe it's my fault for not prewriting, but when I first starting writing this, I couldn't wait to get it out and then I got caught up with things and bleh.

Anyhow, have a very lovely day/night/whatever, and I will see you next week. xx