0.8

Louis knocks on the rosy-pink door of Liam and Niall's house. Leave it to Niall to pick a house with a pink door. It's literally a stereotypical symbol that screams 'THE GUYS THAT LIVE HERE ARE GAYER THAN YOU THINK'.

The door opens, ending Louis' thoughts about it screaming at people and shaking its wooden fists with an angry face drawn on it.

"Hey." Niall says nonchalantly, his eyes dull as his voice.

"Hey. I, um, brought you biscuits. Or cookies or whatever the hell they call them here."

Niall takes the plastic package from Louis' hands. "Thanks."

"I'm sorry, Niall. I didn't mean to be so.. annoying. I was really nervous. Everything needed to be perfect.. I really like him.."

"It's alright, mate. I get it."

Louis bites his lip and nods.

"Do you, um.. want to come in?"

"Sure."

Niall moves over and allows Louis to enter the building.

Louis like Niall and Liam's house. It's always neat and smells like vanilla. He sits down on his favourite part of the couch and gives a quiet, relaxed sigh.

Niall sits down next to him and opens the container. "How'd it go?"

"It was amazing. He even agreed to go on another one next week."

"You're not gonna stress about your clothes for that one, are you?"

"I'll try not to."

"That's good enough for me."

Louis smiles and leans his head on Niall's shoulder.

"I love you in the most platonic way possible, Neil."

"The feeling's mutual, Lewis."

xx

Liam arrives home at 6 PM, the usual time he gets off on Fridays. He locks the door and turns to get his greeting of a hug from Niall.

Only there isn't one today. Instead, Liam is greeted by Niall and Louis sleeping on each other on the couch.

He smiles. Just earlier today Niall called him at work complaining about Louis.

Now look at him. Sleeping on him as if he were an innocent teddy bear that's never done any wrong.

Liam takes out his phone and snaps a picture. Because... um... science.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: This chapter is crap (i say this as if the other ones aren't aha)

I don't really have much to say about babygate other than it's okay to ship Larry even if the baby is an actual thing and is actually Louis'.

I didn't write my speech about Larry, but I totally would have if I would have known that Conchobar was going to be welcomed into the world (literally, the day after i wrote it my mom comes into my room and is like: "Louis' thot gave birth".  yeah, yeah that actually happened. i don't condone calling Briana a thot though.)

ilysm x