1.4

Louis ignores the giggles and stares of the people on the streets and keeps his gaze locked on Niall's back.

He knows he looks both stupid and sexy with pink hair- which may be a neon colour, but that doesn't mean he doesn't look as great as ever.

Louis bumps into Niall as he suddenly stops.

"There you are," Niall says, not turning around. "I thought I'd lost you."

"You seemed really concerned. Louis deadpans.

Niall rolls his eyes and grabs Louis' wrist. "Come on, Miss Sassy, Liam's gonna want to see you."

xx

"I thought Harry was going to fix your hair." Liam says as he closes the front door.

"He was," Louis mumbles. "But he changed his mind and decided I honour Debbie's wishes."

Liam nods. "Kid's got the right mindset."

Louis rolls his eyes. He's only partially upset Harry decided he turn Louis' hair into the dream of a six year old girl; Louis can't get mad at Harry. He's too.. well, he's Harry.

"You look good with pink hair, though."

"Shut up."

Liam approaches Louis and runs a hand through his hair. "Feels softer too. Harry did you a lot of good."

"Harry himself is a lot of good." Louis accidentally says aloud.

Liam and Niall 'aww' , making Loui's cheeks turn red.

"I don't think you've ever said anything that cheesy before, Louis," Niall smiles. "It's super cute how you think of him like that."

Liam nods.

"You guys are making a big deal out of this.."

"I don't think the deal is big enough," Niall chirps. "I think you really like this guy, Louis. You may even love him."