Chapter Eight

Zayn

"I heard that a certain person from Bradford has a giiiiiiiiirl!" The very distinct voice of Autumn broke into my thoughts after we had gone through another listening of our newest CD. 

"We want details of who would ever want to date you." Moni added into the teasing, both girls placing themselves on either side of me. 

I crossed my arms to give both the girls a 'I'm not amused' glare, but they ignored it, instead they both continued to pester me about this girl. I shook my head in annoyance. "How did you even hear about her?"

"We have eyes everywhere," Moni stated factually. There was an accent to her words, as if to tell people that the twenty-two year old had moved from Chile six years prior. With curly black hair, she had such a unique beauty to her that she denied no matter how many times the boys and I tried to tell her. Same thing with Autumn, both had such intriguing features to them. They had grown to be our tour sisters, whether we were actually on tour or just hanging in London on break, they would be there to bug us just like any sibling would. 

Autumn Rivers was the daughter of one of our stylists, so she came along to help her. She was also in charge of our Instagram account, and a few other things, since she had a good knowledge of what the fans wanted, being a very intuitive nineteen year old. We had met her a year before, with her being a shy girl with her hair in a braid. Since then, she had come out of her shell quite a bit and loved every second of teasing us.

Moni was hired just over a year ago when management decided that an employed journalist would be a great addition to the team. She had moments from our lives recorded down on paper since she had joined the crew, it was cool to know that I could read about anything - whether it was a certain concert where Louis spilled water on his pants or a rehearsal where Harry tripped over Niall. So she came along and was constantly scribbling stuff down in her journal. She also helped with all the 'official' books we've written. Autumn and Moni both helped keeping management up to date on what the fans wanted. 

"Harry told us." Autumn finally caved and told me the truth, before grinning wildly and started poking me. "So there is a girl! I want to know all about her! What's her name? Her address? Her uncle's name? What's her social security number?" 

"The sooner you tell us, the sooner we go away." Moni said wisely. 

"She doesn't want to be known right now, she's really hesitant about the whole thing." 

"C'mon Zayn! That's not fair. You love us, don't you? Because if you loved us, you would tell us who she was." The nineteen year old girl resembled a puppy when she pouted. Even though I could tell her eyes were twinkling and it was all a scam to get me to tell her a name, I still felt inclined to tell her the truth. I knew both girls well enough that they wouldn't go blabbing names or anything, though I was still hesitant to tell them. I wasn't even sure if Joelle and I were 'dating' or if we were just hanging out. 

"Aha! Her name's Joelle." Moni had an evil grin as she held my iPhone in her left hand, while Autumn giggled to herself.