I Love You Jakob

Three years ago i told this boy i loved him, he is everything i ever wanted. He showed me kindest and love before he even knew who I was. I don't say this enough about Jakob, I love him more than anything in this world. i know most people might think we don't know what true love is but i'm positive that what i have with him is true love. We have been through a lot but it has never stopped me from loving him. Everyday i fall deeper in love with him, i can't image my life without him in it.

Now today I asked him to marry me, and he made me the most happiest guy in the world by saying yes! Now I will tell you guys how I proposed and how it went with telling his parents.

*THE PROPOSAL*

I was nervous, so nervous about asking him this important question. What if he told me no? What if he just laughed and told me to quit playing around? I loved him more than anything in this world, he is my everything.

Three years together and I wanted many more with him, I wanted to grow old with him and raise a family with him, I want forever with him. I knew he was the one for me since I met him, I didn't know back then what I was feeling towards him was love, but the more I spent with him the deeper I was falling for him.

Now I was sitting here across from him, he looked so beautiful and I ask myself how I ended up with him. I knew he could do better than me, and he deserved someone better than me, but he chose me. I was happy he picked me, that he loved me as much as I loved him.

I watched as he ate, I was too nervous to really enjoy the pizza, I wanted to take him somewhere more special but he loves pizza. He was already on his fourth slice, by the way he was eating he could finish the whole thing by himself.

"Ain't you hungry?" He asked as he looked down at my plate, I hadn't even bit into it.

"Not really." I said as I handed him the slice.

"Are you feeling ok?" He asked as he took the slice from me.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry I just looking forward to dessert." I smiled at him and he raised his eyebrow at me. "What the dessert pizza is good." He shook his head as he chuckled. I waited until he finish the pizza and for them to bring out the dessert pizza. I had it all plan for them to play the song while I get ready to propose to him.

They brought the pizza and the song started to play, Jakob looked around and smiled. "Hey they are playing our future wedding song!" I smiled at him, at least he thought about us getting married or he is just humoring me.

I took a deep breath and got down on one knee. He looked at me as I reached for his hand, " Ivan what are you doing?" He asked as I reached into my pocket and pulled out the ring.

"Jakob you have changed my life for the best, before you I never really knew what love was. I love everything about you and I want to spend my life with you. I want to grow old with you, I want to start a family with you, but most of all I want to spend every moment with you." He had tears running down his face,"Jakob will you marry me?"

I waited for his answer, it felt like hours passed before he answered me. " yes I will marry you!" I slipped the ring on his finger and got up to hug him. I was so happy he said yes.

*TELLING THE IN-LAWS*

Telling Jakob's dad is the one thing I dreaded the most. Why because we were always butting heads and no one was good enough for Jakob. But that didn't stop me from loving Jakob. No matter how hard his dad made it for me, it didn't make me love his any less.

Now we were sitting here having dinner and it was going to be the best time to tell everyone. Jakob reach for my hand and smiled at me, I felt better knowing that I wasn't doing to alone. I took a deep breath and smiled at him.

"We have something we want to tell everyone." I looked and Jakob again, "I asked Jakob to marry me and he said yes." We looked back at everyone, they had stopped eating and stared at us. Jakob's dad didn't look too happy as he stared at me.

"Jakob are you sure about this? I know you think you love him, but your so young and your a handsome boy. I know you can find someone better, don't settle for the first one to come around and tell you they love you." He said, I bit my tongue to keep from saying anything.

"Dad I know you think I'm too young or that I could do better, but I love Ivan. You just don't understand how much he means to me. If I never met him when I did, I wouldn't be here today." He started to cry, he never told his parents about how he would have taken his life five years ago. "The day I met Ivan I had decided to take my own life. I was just so tried of everything I was going through and I just felt so alone." He smiled at me as I wiped his eyes. "But there was Ivan and he showed me kindest and for the first time I didn't feel so alone."

I looked at Jakob's dad, he had tears falling down his face. I know that this was hard for him to hear. To hear how his little boy thought about taking his life because he felt so alone. He wiped his eyes and got up from his chair and walked over to us. Jakob stood up and faced his dad, he hugged him as they both started to cry again.

"I so sorry Jakob, I'm sorry I didn't see this and I didn't go to the school and fought harder for them to stop all the bulling." He hugged Jakob tighter before he finally let him go, he then turned to me. I stood up and faced him, "I know that I haven't always made it easy for you, but I do own you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have my little boy here and he wouldn't be as happy as he is now. So you have me blessing, I don't think there will ever be anyone good enough for my son, as you are." He opened his arms and hugged me, "welcome to the family son. Just promise me you will always take care of him and that he is always happy."

"Thank you and don't worry, I will always make sure your son is taken care of and that he is always happy." It felt good to know I had Jakob's dad approval and now I was ready to spend my life with Jakob.