Letter to Jakob

This was the second time I thought I almost lost you. 

The second time I had to find you this way.

It breaks my heart to see you this way.

I hate the people that made you do this.

I hate that their opinion means more to you than mine.

I hate to see you with such self hate for yourself.

I hate to hear you say your nothing, but your everything to me.

I hate that you think I don't need you, but I do I'm nothing without you.

You say you hate me and I should have let you die.

It only makes me want to love you more and prove to you, that your someone and that you matter.

You say you don't want to live but I won't give up on you, because I love you.

I love you so much Jakob, I wish I could just take away all your pain and suffering

I wish I could make everyone pay for what they have done to you.

I wish I could make your life easier and I wish I could just make everything good for you.

But I can't and I'm dying because I can't help you.

You are in such a dark place right now and I'm trying so hard to be there for you.

I just want you to get well, so we can get married and live the happy life we deserve.

Please Jakob don't give up, without you I'm nothing. Your the only one I will ever love.