Quirks of Being in a Relationship

First off so sorry I am not really updating as much, first year of college and now I just joined a fraternity. So any free time goes to spending it with my fiance, sorry guys but this might be the last update. Unless something else comes to mind.

So for all you people that don't know what it' like to be in love, let me tell it's great especially when you get the chance to fall in love with your best friend. yes I know sounds super cliche but it is and i'm sure you ask anyone that, they will tell you it's true. Being in a relationship takes a lot of work and understanding, but it's worth it. Even when you fight over dumb things, but when it's not important you see it was dumb to fight in the first place.

i'm going to tell you why it' so great, everyone knows that your best friend accepts everything about you. they might find you annoying or dumb and maybe a little crazy. However its part of life and with a best friend you know they will always tell you how it is.Over time you learn to love the little quirks and start to find them adorable.  

Now i know I have a lot of them that drive Jakob insane, he reminds me all the time. I also know deep down inside he loves them, just likes to be mean like all short people are. Getting off the point here now, i'm here to talk about Jakob little quirks because one, they are funny and second because I love them.

So I don't know if this is a short person thing or not, but he has it in his head that is feet and hands are shrinking. It's funny we will be there just relaxing or what not and he will look at his hands. then he will say they are shrinking and then start to freak out. i find it cute because then he starts to trace his hand everyday just to see if they are. Of course they aren't but it's funny to see him freak out about it.

As much as it kind of drives me crazy, but at times it can be cute. Jakob gets super hyper when he has chocolate or coffee, which is something i cant prevent him from having. When Jakob gets hyper he is bouncing off the walls and he talks non-stop about whatever. seriously he will talk about anything, most recently he has a theory that dinosaurs were killed by aliens. i had to listen to this for two hours, now he has me believing that it could have happened.

Jakob has this obsession with pillows, seriously our bed is full of them. He even has one in the shape of a monkeys face. i feel like it mocks me while we sleep and I have to see it all the time. one of us is going to suffocate one day because of all these pillows.

I wasn't going to admit this but, i'm sure everyone already knows this. Yes i might be a big tough guy and don't take no shit from anyone, but Jakob is the one only that as the power to literally bring me to my knees. Yes Jakob has all the power and he knows that I will cry when he withhold sex. yes I will cry and it's not pretty, but when your used to getting it on a regular bases and then have it taken away from you, sucks and not in a good way.

Okay so i'll admit this might not be annoying to most but to me it is. I don't know why but it bothers me, but it drives me insane that Jakob doesn't own a pair of matching sock. i didn't even know they sold them that way. Jakob thinks it's cause i'm anal and uptight, but hey my mother was like that and for most of my life i had to live with her. So I can't really help it.

So here is the thing,  if you can get past their weird habit and not let the little things really get to you then you have found true love. Things will never get boring when your in love with someone that is complete opposite from you. opposites really do attract and you know don't think it won't work out because your too different. Being different is what makes the relationship work, your always learning something new.