Dance & Sport Lessons

Well hello everyone, you get a double story today, just because I felt like it, so enjoy!

Dancing

So i'm going to tell you right now, I suck at dancing. Then my height doesn't help much, according to Jakob I have two left feet. So any way for all of you who have heard of the video games called dance central, now how fun and hard it is to play.

so Jakob loves these games and most of the time I just watch, because like I said I suck. So one day I'm watching him and I'm like I want to get into that. it doesn't look that hard and Jakob is having fun.

"Ok let me try it with you," I said. he looks at me like I'm kidding, "Come on I'm serious, doesn't look hard at all."

"Ok fine just stand next to me and follow the moves on the screen. we will start off with one of the easy song, we will do Lady Gaga's Poker Face on easy." o he starts the game and I'm keeping up with him pretty good, psh this isn't that hard. we finish the song and he beats me by like hundred points.

"Ok that wasn't lets try it on hard."

"Lets do medium first, so you can learn the added dance moves."

"No I got this, its not that hard and I can pick them up anyway."

"Ivan no lets do medium and then we can do hard."

"Nope lets go straight to hard."

"Ugh your so stubborn, fine but I warned you that its going to be harder."

"Psh it's not going to be, now come on lets go." he rolled his eyes at me and started the game.

*FYI: the video on the side is the song we did, so y'all can watch it to get what happens next. *

so we are there dance, first new moves not that hard, picked them up pretty well. "Told you it was going to be hard." I might have spoken too soon, I now know why Jakob wanted me to do medium first. the tempo was faster and the switch of the moves came more often. before I knew it I wasn't even close to landing the moves and I hadn't realized just how close I was to Jakob until t was too late.

I'm there trying to keep up and on the move with the sidestep and clap, I tipped over Jakob's little dog, I fell onto top of him, taking him down to the floor. so I ended up squishing him and I hurt his dog all because I was being stubborn and wanted to skip medium. After that little mishap he banned me from ever playing that game with me.

Sports

So i'm a jock and I love playing sports, but Jakob isn't much into sport. So I decided to teach him tennis, ok going to say it right now. the worst sport to pick to teach him, in fact all sports are just a bad choice to show him.

we are there on the tennis court and I'm trying to how him how to stand and swing his racket. it seemed like he was getting the hang of it so I stepped back to let him practice. However as the balls were coming towards he was missing and kind of started to freak out.

So I was about show him again how to hit the ball, he swung the racket back and hit me in the balls. I'm hunched over in pain, "Oh my god Ivan! I'm so sorry I didn't see you behind me." Then to top it off the ball machine is still going. so while Jakob was trying to dodge the ball coming at him, he whacked me on the head with the racket.

so there I was, curled up into the fetal  position, and as I lie there with bright yellow tennis balls bouncing around me, I just think I'm an idiot. Next time my boyfriend says he doesn't want to learn a sport because he doesn't want to hurt anyone, I'm going to listen. That was the first and last time I ever tried to show Jakob how to play a sport.

I think this was pay back for me landing on him when I tried to learn how to dance, of course he denies that, but little people lie and are just plain out evil!