Eyes on You 27

-Recap-

Before I asked anything else, she pushed me and said, “Off you go. Please tell Dean what I wanted to say, but couldn’t. I love him forever and always.”

The scene in front of me swirled around and I was back. Matt and mom were hovering above me and their faces were etched with worries. Without thinking, I blurt out, “Matt . . . the scandal is wrong! I know the truth.”

 ****

“What do you mean, Rose?” Matt asked me in an urgent tone.

“I rarely had this kind of dream in the middle of the day. But I met her in person . . .” I trailed off.

“Skye?”

“Yes, she is very pretty and she showed me the truth about what happened that day.” I sighed and continued. “She didn’t cheat on Dean, Matt.”

“Then tell us now, Rose.” My mother demanded me too. Then, I told them what I’d experienced and what she told me. I skipped the part about Matt, because I wanted to keep it for myself.  I would tease him, when we got the chance to be alone, only the two of us.

“We should tell Dean, Rose.” Matt said, after the truth sank in his mind.

“I know, but after I get out of this hospital, okay?” He nodded at what I said. Suddenly, the door was opened. The three of us looked at who it was, well more like who they were. Logan and Ryan.

They looked at us and grinned. “Hello!” They said at the same time. We replied them with the same hello. “Hey! It’s been bugging us for a long time. Are you Dean’s brother or something? Because you really look like him! We swear! If you’re not, it will be very creepy!”

Matt grinned and said, “Yes, he is my twin.”

Then, Ryan gave a few dollars bill to Logan. “Told you so, bro!” Logan yelled happily.

“What was that about?” I asked them.

“Nothing. It’s just a silly bet!” They said at the same time. I rolled my eyes at them. They always bet on everything, my guess, they were guessing whether Matt was truly Dean’s twin or not. They were so childish! I wonder if they were really at the same age with me, because they certainly didn’t behave like ones.

“We accidentally hear about what Rose said just now.” I raised my eyebrows at Logan; he was the one who said that. Then he rephrased it, “Well . . . okay! We were eavesdropping. Is it true that the scandal wrong?”

I nodded to confirm that it was true. “Yes, they weren’t cheating. I have to tell Dean first, but after that can you help to fix the rumor? It will only make Dean sadder and the fact that it would tainted Trent and Skye’s name too.”

“Are you really can meet her? I mean Dean’s wife?” Ryan asked.

“Yep . . . Since I receive these eyes. Do you think it’s weird?” I asked them. Truthfully, I was still scared about what they would think of me.

“A little bit! But we think that it’s cool!” They answered at the same time.

“Really?” I asked again.

They nodded. “We have a supernatural sister, duh?” It made me giggle slightly.

Then Ryan grinned at me. I felt suspicious about what he would say next. “So, this is the infamous Matt. The one who stole my sister’s first kiss, huh?” Dang him! Should he bring that up now? I looked at Matt and he looked uncomfortable. He stared at me and from his eyes I knew that he asked me for my permission. Well, I think it’s time to tell my family too. Telling them one by one was better than when they were together. So, I nodded at him.