Eyes on You 06 (e)

Yippiieee....the next chapter is here... :D

I hope you like this one as well...Don't forget to vote/comment, if you like it -as usual- >.<

This chapter is dedicated to CoverMaker... >.< She made three cool banners for me... I put one on Eyes on You 02, the other one hmmm...not yet... and you see the awesome banner for this chapter? Yes! It is good right? She's the one who make it! Love yyyaaaaaa XOXOXO

Important notice : I decided to explain where this story took place. It was a real town, but I had no knowledge about the real place, so I just made it up. So, please spare me if what I wrote about the town was wrong. But if you have some knowledge about the town, please do tell me via PM. I need the information, too. I will really appreciate it. Thanks! :D

And hmmm....that's all I guess LOL :D

****

It had been a few days since my first kiss. I wanted to tell Mom and hear her advice, but I was still a little bit scared because of the whole age thing. It wasn’t like something was going on, but I was confused. Mom could make it a big deal and I didn’t want that.

I was chilling in my room, when my Mom told me to change my clothes. She was really in a hurry. I asked her why and she said that we needed to go to the hospital. She told me that there was a new doctor in town- our town called Bloody Springs. Yeah, the name was crazy. Who would name a town with bloody words? It was like there was a bloody massacre or something. It made the town look scary, but actually it was very beautiful. The town was pretty big and quite popular with tourists. The main attraction was a wonderful spring that’s usually occupied by lovers. The place was so romantic. Well, that’s what I had heard. I wished that I could enjoy the scenery there.

Well, back to the doctor. His name was Dr. Jones. He specialized in eye-surgery. Maybe he could do some miracles for me. My doctor had said there was no hope for me to see clearly again.

I was so excited and I quickly changed my clothes. I chose a long, satin tank top and knitted cardigan that was paired by Mom, so I had no worries over the colors matching. Then I picked my cotton leggings. After I finished changing, I quickly went outside after throwing on my flats.

“Mom! Come on!” I shouted at her. I was so excited. She laughed at my giddiness, but she quickly joined me. James was working and the others were at school. My mom had stopped working after she got married, because we were financially stable with James’ income. He was actually a pretty famous lawyer and he thought it was important for Mom to stay at home with me. I was fine with it, because it had been such a long time since the last time Mom stayed with me. She was always too busy with work and now she could slow down and enjoy her life too.

We arrived at the hospital in no time. I was taken to the receptionist to fill out some forms. Of course Mom was the one who did that. The doctor was new, but he was James’ friend, so we knew that he was really good at his job. He was even known for his miracles for previous patients.

We were sitting in the waiting room. I heard three voices around me, not including Mom’s. So, we had to wait for a little bit. I tried to stay calm. I was always scared of the hospital since the accident. I especially hated the smell. It’d been such a long time since the last time I stepped in this hospital. But, I needed to do this. It was important for me. Because this was the first time I heard there being some kind of hope for me.

We waited for a bit, before a nurse called us. We quickly got up and went inside the examination room. We met the doctor and he was very friendly. He examined my eyes and asked a few questions about my previous doctor. We explained that his name was Dr. Will Larding. He said that my eyes had no hope, because the injury was too deep or something like that. But we had never gotten the full reports.