Eyes on You 14

Next chappie is here! ^^

****

-Recap-

When it was started to get hotter, we heard a gasped sound. “Oh – my – God!”

Both of us were too shocked to move. Our lips were still glued to each other, when we looked at the person who gasped through the corner of our eyes. You could imagine how silly our position was. It took us a few second to break apart and then looked down guiltily.

“What are you doing?”

****

We were still looking down and I felt like I was a little child again. The one who did something wrong and was caught by the parents. There was a mix of guilty feeling and ashamed.

The person in front of me repeated the question again, “What are you doing?”

Oh no! What should I say? My mind went blank.

Matt stuttered beside me and said, “Well Ma’am, we were just . . .” I guessed he was still in shock too.

Before he finished what he wanted to say, he was cut off again, “Don’t deny it. I know what I saw.”

What would you do when your Mom saw you making out? Yes! The one who found us in this hot position was my Mom. I looked at Matt and he was looking at me too at the same time. We tried to figure what we should do. We still didn’t know what to say when we looked at Mom again. Then someone peeked out from behind her.

“Mommy . . . It’s easy. They were kissing!” Ben yelled that last bit.

I groaned to myself. From all of the people that could find us, it had to be those two. I knew that both of them would keep pestering me. Luckily, there was no other person or else Matt would be a dead meat. I heard the clicked sound and saw that Mom locked the door. I wanted to ask her what she wanted to do, but I was too nervous. So, I just sat on my bed in silence, while Matt was just standing beside my bed awkwardly.

She sat down on the sofa in front of us and crossed her leg. Ben also sat down beside her and copied her moves. I would laugh if I wasn’t such a nervous wreck. It was a pretty funny sight. I kept pinching my own hand nervously, so I was a bit shocked when Matt was stopping me from doing that. He was holding my hand. It was such a sweet gesture. I never knew he was also the caring type. A new side of him that I’d just found out. I knew for a fact that I was blushing. Oh no!

“Well . . . It’s not lovey dovey time. I need an explanation here.” Mom said sternly, but I could see the twinkles in her eyes. Ben also nodded like he understood what Mom said. He even said, “Yes! You should explain to us. Are you Matt? I have some questions for you too.”

Oh no! I really got a headache. I knew what he would like to ask. He would embarrass me in front of Matt. I groaned to myself. It seemed like my Mom heard me, because she was grinning from ear to ear. Then she started her interrogations. Matt squeezed my hand, but he didn’t let it go.

“So, are you Matt?” She asked him.

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Aren’t you the hot waiter that we’d met before?”

“Mom . . .” I whined to her. Should she put the hot word on her sentence? Gosh! I really had an embarrassing family. Holes? Where are you holes? I will jump into you now. I need you now! I could see that Matt smirked at me. No . . . ! Then he mouthed to me, hot, huh? I pretended not to understand the words that he mouthed. I looked away from him.

“Yes, Ma’am. I was the waiter. Actually, that is my restaurant. I just wanted to get closer to the customers. The best way to do that is to become the waiter.” He replied politely and easily. Gosh! I never thought he was the polite type too.