Eyes on You 17

-Recap-

I was reading a magazine, when I heard a voice, “Whoaaa . . . you look so pretty today! Did you do it for me?”

I looked at the person in front of me and smiled at him. He was so big-headed!

****

“No, Dr. Jones!” I said to him in an embarrass tone. Luckily, he came to check on me with another nurse. If it was Matt, he would tease me for sure. I sighed in relief.

He chuckled at me. “Well, of course dear. Then who is the lucky guy?” He wiggled his eyebrows at me suggestively. But of course he said that not in a perverted way. He was just teasing me.

I grinned at him sheepishly, “No one, doc!”

He looked at me in disbelief and said, “Yeah sure!”

I rolled my eyes at him. And then he changed the subject, “So, Rose . . . How are you today?”

“I feel a lot better doc, but I have something that I need your help with.”

“What can I do, Rose?” He looked at me in concerned expression. It was comforting, but I didn’t want to talk about it in front of the nurse.

“Er—do you mind if I talk to you alone?” I asked him in a small voice.

He looked confused with my request, but still agreed to my request. He said, “Okay. Then you can meet me at the last place we met, when I have a break later.” He looked at his watch and told me to meet him in three hours. I agreed with him.

After that, he was checking my eyes’ conditions and said that there was no problem. I can go home today, but I have to really take care of my eyes just like the way he told me too.

“Doc, can you make that decision after I tell you about the thing that I need your help with?” I asked him in a quiet tone.

“Rose, is this personal matter or is there something wrong with your eyes?” He asked me nicely, but he used his professional tone. I guessed he felt my nervousness and he was worried about me.

“Both of them, doc! But I don’t think I want to talk about it in front of other people. Because they will think that I’m crazy. Please!” I pleaded.

He looked at me curiously, but nodded his head. I sighed in relief and beamed at him, “Thank you, doc!”

“No problem, Rose. Then I will meet you later. I have to go now.” He waved at me and smiled warmly at me. I hoped he wouldn’t think that I was crazy, when I told him about my visions and my dream. If I were him, I would think myself as a crazy person too!

After Dr. Jones was gone, I felt so bored. I got nothing to do, so I tried to watch the TV. But there was nothing that could hold my interest. There was no good movie at all and it was pretty annoying. I was looking around my room and felt suffocated once again. Dang! This room was so boring. I really needed something to do, before I was bored to death. I opened the MTV music channel on the TV, just to make this room more -- lively.

Suddenly, I heard the blaring sound of a fart? What the heck? What sound was that? And it kept repeating, but between the sounds there were a few seconds paused time. I looked around and couldn’t find the source. I felt so confused. At the same time, my hospital room’s door was opened. Matt was coming in at the same time the fart sound was blasting in the room. He looked at me in a shocked face. Then he scrunched his face with disgust, but I knew he was joking. His eyes were twinkling with laughter. “Whoaaaaa . . . Rose? Do you have digestion problem? It was a pretty loud fart back there.” He was mocking me and then laughing out loud.