Eyes on You 16

-Recap-

I laughed and then yawned.

“You are already tired Rose. Just sleep. We still have tomorrow to talk about it!” She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I just shook my head and decided to follow her advice. Sleeping time! I hoped I would have a beautiful dream.

****

(You can play the music when you read this part XD)

I was standing in a small room. I looked around. The baby pink wallpaper was full of flower pattern and baby cartoon, but it was proportional. So, it looked cute and not a disaster. Mostly, they were babies Disney’s characters. It meant that this was a kid’s room. There was a small bed for a little girl in the middle of the room. I knew it from the pink colour –again-- and the princess style design. On the edge of the white bed-cover was embroidered with lace. The headboard was made of wood and yet it didn’t seem to be out of place. A lot of dolls were put on the bed.

Beside the bed, there was a little dresser. It contained her jewelries, mostly fake, but they were cute. There were also a lot of beautiful ribbons and bandana. I guessed the little girl was the girly type.

There was a small mirror on the dresser. I decided to walk there and looked into the mirror. I wanted to see myself. Everything seemed a bit foggy. I looked at my hands and both of them were little girl’s hands. What was going on here? I didn’t have the gut to look at the mirror. Was this only a dream? But everything seemed so real. I tried to be brave and decided to look into the mirror.

I was shocked. The girl in the mirror wasn’t me. Who was she? The little girl was so beautiful, just like a porcelain doll. She had jet black hair and it was made into a cute ponytail. She was white-skinned and had gorgeous gray eyes. I knew that she would become a beautiful girl when she got older. But, she wasn’t me. She wasn’t Rosie. Once again, who was she?

I twirled around. I was wearing a sleeping gown and I felt like a princess. Who am I at the moment? I try to find a clue about who she is – or me at the moment.  I could see something sticking out of the pocket of my sleeping gown. It was a beautifully embroidered handkerchief. There was initials embroidery. S.M. I bet it was the little girl’s name.

I wanted to laugh when I read about it. What was wrong with her parents? The initials could have another dirty meaning. Sado Masochism? Did you get it? I pitied her. I wondered how she would survive her teenage life with those initials. Was I trapped inside her body? What was actually going on here?

I felt like I was in a movie. The horror one! I was pretty scared. After a little while, it seemed like I couldn’t move my own body. It moved by itself without my willingness. I tried to ask for help, but I couldn’t make any sound from my throat.

I walked to the door. The door looked so big from my little body. The colour was white and there was a big sticker in the middle of it. It was the sleeping beauty sticker and she held a small board. “S.M’s Room” was written on the board. I couldn’t find her full name. I tried to reach the door and it took me a few tries before I successfully opened it. I had to jump for a few times too.

I just followed where my little feet lead me to. I started running through the corridor. It made me couldn’t see the whole things in details. I ran and ran and suddenly I was outside the house. There were two boys running around together. They were the same age as me. I meant the little girl obviously.

The boys were playing together. Then they saw me. One of them waved at me and called me to go there. I couldn’t see their faces clearly again. I looked at them, one by one. One of them made my heart beat faster, while the other one made me comfortable. I kept playing with them. I didn’t even remember what we did. After that, everything seemed to swirl around. Then everything went black.