Eyes on You 22

Sorry.... it took me a bit long to write this chapter XD LOL Btw, the chapter with (e) symbol, it means that it has been edited. So, if you find any mistakes in the chapter without that (e), plz ignore it heheee Thanks~

****

-Recap-

 “So . . . it’s not Dean?”

“No! How do you know, Dean? Did you meet him? By the way, he has the exact same face with the nurse just now. Wait a minute. Are they twins?” Ryan asked me a lot of questions.

I tried to distract him with another question, “Speculations? What do you mean?”

“There was a scandal behind the accident too.” This time, Logan answered me.

I nodded my head to encourage him and he told me the scandal. I was bewildered by it. I didn’t know what to say. From all of the things that happened, I never expected this. At least, they forgot to ask about Dean and Matt. But . . . I didn’t think the news was better, though.

***

I tried to swallow the information that I had just got. I needed to find Matt. I wondered how I could get out from this room and found Matt. Ugh – It’s so complicated, but today is my last day here. It wouldn’t make any sense if I kept asking Vince to postpone my release from the hospital. What should I do? The sounds of conversations around me seemed like a buzzing bee. I couldn’t comprehend what they said, when I was still thinking seriously like this.

“Rose . . . Rose!” Mom said that loudly and it made me jump slightly.

“Yes, Mom?” I asked her.

“Do you hear what we said?” She raised her eyebrows and looked at me curiously.

I grinned sheepishly at her and shook my head. “No, Mom. Sorry. It just – I have a lot of things going on and . . .” I trailed off. I held my head and felt like it was going to explode. There was just a lot of confusing things and I didn’t know what to think.

She knew me very well. She could feel that I was hesitated to tell her. The reason was because of Logan and Ryan. I didn’t want them to know. They kept talking for a little while, until a nurse came in and delivered my lunch. Mom took this chance to told the twins to go to the canteen and bought the three of them some foods. It was time for lunch and we were hungry too.

“So . . . Rose, tell me what’s wrong with you?” She asked me immediately, after they had gone.

I nodded at her and told her the truth. The whole truth! I told her about the visions, the donor, Dean, Matt, Vince, and my assumptions. It was just that there were a lot of things happening at once. I didn’t even know which one was the truth. She nodded at me and didn’t try to give me any suggestions or something like that. And I was grateful for that.

She is my rock now, because my assumptions can influence my life too.

“I can only help you to prolong your stay here for one day, Rose.” Mom told me.

“But how, Mom? I’m perfectly healthy now! And I think this hospital room is pretty expensive, don’t you think?” I asked her in a defeated tone.

“Nope. We can afford it easily. We have the money, Rose. This is an important matter, because it’s concerning your life too. But, I hope that you can solve some of your problems in one day.” She explained to me, while she was hoping the best for me. She was such a sweet mom.

“I know Mom and I really appreciate your help.” I grinned at her.

She just shrugged it off, and then I hugged her. She smiled at me and said, “You know. You never look this happy before Rose. Since you meet Matt, you become more cheerful and it makes me happy too.”