Eyes on You 04 (e)

Hi... I know this part is a bit short, but I hope you still enjoy it! There will be a little bit of guessing game at the end of the chapter. And the one who could answer it, will get a dedication for him/her on the next chapter. :D

This chapter is dedicated to Kismet101. Thanks for your help and support for this story >.< Even though you are busy right now, I hope you still enjoy and support my story! LOL

As always, votes and comments will be very appreciated LOL..... For the fans or readers that like the stories, please help me a little bit. If you like the story and haven't for vote it, plz vote for the previous chapters too. :D

I changed the banner...I found this one more suitable with this chapter >.<

Now...let the next chapter begins....

*****

The next day, I asked Mom about James' surprises. I was curious because I never thought that James was a romantic guy. His voice was so rough (not in the harsh or abusive way, but rough as in manly) that it was uncanny for him to become such a sweetheart. I guess that was the power of love.

Mom still remembered all the details, because they were the most romantic things that had ever happened to her. Unlike James, my Daddy wasn't the romantic type.

He had covered the entire bedroom in rose petals and he put one white rose in the center of the bed. He left Mom a note, "In every rose petals there's one whole rose who stands out and makes me complete - and you are that one!" That was a little cheesy for me but sweet. Mom told me that it made her cry just a little.

The room was entirely lit with the glow of candles. This was a little weird for me, I was afraid that something might happen to our house and it caught on fire. Damn! If that happened, we would become homeless, because James had already sold his previous house before he moved in. Luckily, nothing happened. Well, maybe it is romantic when nothing bad happens. I wonder how it would look like.

I made a sketch in my mind. It was Mom's room based on my imagination and the shape of things, like furniture, and their position in the room based on my instinct. I mean I have been inside Mom's room and touched every part of it. I usually call it my sense of touch. I still remember the shape of the candles and I tried to imagine how they were placed around Mom's room, it might be beautiful.

He even read a poem for Mom! He took the one of William Shakespeare's Love Sonnet 18 and Mom tried to recite it for me. 

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm’d;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature’s changing course untrimm’d;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander’st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee.

I asked Mom what was actually the meaning in simple words, because hell if I knew the meaning, it was so complicated and she just shrugged it off. "I have no idea, but at least I appreciate the effort." I couldn't help but laugh. She just recited the sonnet like she was an expert! She was crazy sometimes.

Chase and Kyle helped James with setting up the whole thing, while the ideas came from Logan and Ryan. No wonder they could get a lot of girls, they had so many ideas on the art of seduction. Even James had to gain the ideas from them. Jake told me that actually Logan and Ryan had a book that was full of romantic ideas! They wrote them down from Google. I snickered at them and shook my head. How original!