O n e

[Chorus:]

You got the right one

[Verse 1:]

I just really hate you

All that game you've been running

Now it's time that I played you

And why I let you do me

Like a door wide open you ran right through me

But you done find the right one nigga

[Pre-Chorus:]

Fuck you and all that

Blast on Twitter then I'ma blast back

You want a ratchet then I'ma be that

Don't make me call my boys and have yo shit peeled back

Oh you really don't know how you making me feel

You make me wanna kill a man

Oh you really gonna make me show you how I feel

You got the right one, nigga

I sang along while crying my eyes clean out. Why does this always happen to me. Am I not good enough for love?

Out of all the stages that I go through when a boyfriends cheat I like this one the most. Because I get to be mad instead of sad or insecure.

I dress up really sexy and go to a party and shake my ass. Tonight me and Courtney are going to this club called Prestige. This club be crazy man. I've only been there twice before but I had the best time ever.

I don't club hop every weekend. I'm only 17 but Courtney's uncle owns the club so we get in as long as we don't drink. But shit tonight imma drink.

Me and Courtney have been friends for like 4 years. She was the first girl to talk to me when I moved here from Florida. Court is goofy and real spontaneous. She never knows how to be serious about stuff, unless its a fight.

Even though she is white she is the hoodest girl I know. She was born in Australia and then adopted by a woman who later on lost all her money, moved to the hood, and became a dope addict. She had a hard life.

The lady next door, Mama Cindy, ended up taking her in and raising her as a her own child. So all of her uncles, cousins and brothers are black.

When you see her she looks like a snooty white bitch. But when she opens her mouth you are sitting there with your mouth wide open drooling and shit. She has a southern hood girl voice and acts like one.

Speaking of the hoochie rat here she is calling me.

"Hello"

"Bitch. I know yo ass ain't STILL crying over that duck lipped ass nigga."

"Bitch I wasn't even crying my mama chopping onions and shit."

"Stop that lying shit I heard yo ass sniffling and shit."

"So are you excited to go to the club and shake ya white ass?" I had to change the subject.

"Yes! That's why I call you. What chu wearing?"

"Shit I don't even know"

"Ok hoe I gotchu I'll be over in like 20 minutes.

Damn! Why is my room NEVER clean? Y'all known when y'all be getting ready and trying on clothes y'all don't be hanging that shit back up I leave it on my bed.