Chapter Fifteen

I don't wake up again until my alarm goes off. I get up and wake up Mikey before getting ready for school.

"Weigh yourself," Ana tells me. I take out the scale and step on it. 112 pounds. I lost three pounds since yesterday. I am so glad that I ended up throwing up yesterday, even if I did lose Frank. The only friends I need are the ones that help me lose weight. All Frank ever did was try to get me to gain weight.

I don't take a shower even though I did sweat a lot in my sleep. I just put on extra deodorant. I took two showers yesterday so I don't need one today.

I put on my tightest pair of black skinny jeans and put on a plain, black, short sleeve shirt. I don't know why, but I decide it's a good idea to "borrow" my mom's eyeliner. I want to try to look good enough to make Frank jealous, or at least regret that he got mad at me yesterday. He deserves to be jealous. He was being a total dick yesterday.

I look at myself in the mirror and say out loud to myself, "You look nice."

"You still aren't thin enough," Ana reminds me. She is right. I'm not thin enough. She continues, "If you don't eat anything until you go to bed I'll allow you to eat three bites of your ice cream."

That seems like a good deal. I grab everything I need for school and check the time. Five minutes until I have to leave. I go downstairs and Mikey is already ready to leave, so we do.

We get to school early. I walk inside and it appears that Frank got here early too, because he's already at the locker. Shit. I sort of forgot that I shared a locker with him, and now I have to talk to him.

"You're wearing makeup... I like it," Frank says.

"Could you move over a little, I need to grab my binder," I say, ignoring his statement and trying to ignore him as well. Looks like he's going to regret getting mad at me now that he doesn't have me. Good. He deserves this much more than I deserved him yelling at me.

"Listen, Gee, I'm really sorry about yesterday. I'm just so stressed out right now and I just sort of snapped at you," Frank says. I look him in the eyes. I can tell he's sincere. I want to forgive him, I really do.

"Don't accept the apology. You know he'll try to make you eat," Ana whispers to me.

"Sorry, I don't talk to assholes," I say to Frank before walking away, purposely swaying my hips more than i usually would. I mentally thank Ana for helping me make the right choice before heading to my first class early.

The only part of the day that I'm looking forward to is art class. It's the one time of the day that I ever look forward to. But art sucks today because we have a substitute teacher and all we do is watch a stupid movie that I don't pay attention to.

Lunch comes quicker than I had hoped and I know that I won't have anywhere to sit because I can't sit with Frank because I don't like him.

"Just don't go to the cafeteria. Wait in your car until the end of the day," Ana tells me. And I do. I won't disobey her. Ana and Mia are my only friends, and they're trying to help me.

I sit in the driver's seat of my car before turning on my phone. I have some texts and they're all from Frank.

Frank: I am so sorry. I wish you would accept my apology.

Frank: I hope that the reason why you aren't texting me back is because your phone is off because you want to pay attention to class.

Frank: I'm sorry I was such an asshole.

Frank: I have never regretted anything in my life more than what I said to you yesterday.

Frank: I miss you so much.

Frank: Please talk to me.

Frank: :(

Frank: I love you.

There's no way he loves me after what he said to me yesterday.

But I think I love him. Nope. I definitely love him and I want him to love me too. Maybe he is telling the truth. Maybe he does actually love me.

"If you must then you can give Frank another chance. I know he was an asshole yesterday though, so this is his only chance to be nice to you. I'm watching out for you," Ana says to me. Frank does deserve one more chance. Most of my happiest memories were made with Frank and I don't want to completely cut him out of my life if I don't have to. My phone vibrates and it's a text from Frank.

Frank: You aren't in the cafeteria. I want to talk to you.

I decide to tell him where I am.

Gerard: I'm in my car. If you want to talk to me, then come here.

I don't say that I'm going to forgive him in the text. I am going to, but I want to do it in person. Quicker than expected, I see Frank walk out of the building and into the parking lot. He instantly sees my car and walks towards it faster than he usually walks. He must really want to talk to me.

As he gets closer I open the passenger door to him. He climbs in the car and closes the door behind him before he starts talking.

"Gee, I love you so much. I am so so so so sorry about what I said yesterday. I get stressed out really easily and I just reached my breaking point. Please forgive me?" he says. I look him in the eyes and I can tell that he means every word.

"I-I love you," I stutter before awkwardly pulling him into a hug. He hugs me back and pulls me as close as he can.

"I love you so much," he mumbles into my neck.

"I'm skipping the rest of the day, want to sit here with me?" I ask him.

"Sure," he says.

"I'm sorry I was such a stubborn bitch this morning. I was just really pissed off," I say.

"It's okay." We sit in silence, still hugging each other. I look at his lips and then I kiss him because why not. I love him and he says he loves me too, so what have I got to lose?